And the winner is.... "Win my first DJ equipment!"

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell13 Mar 2009, 13:34

Thank you so much for all the great contributions to the contest "my first dj-equipment"!
We finally have a winner who we hope will have lots of fun with the gear.

Congrats VAZ!!

We also have a couple of second runnerups who get a brand new Axwell t-shirt each!

Tank all of you and congratulations!
Second place!

Squid
Andrea
Evgenij
Housefien
Abbas Tabaja
Juliana
AXwell_is_GOD
socrates

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the competition!

Post a picture of yourself with your absolute best DJ pose! Air Dj-ing if you want
And write 3 lines why you want to win my first original Dj equipment!
Pioneer DJM-500 Mixer and the CMX-5000 CD player!
This is what i got started on and done countelss of mixes on, so its a bit worn, but it works...actually, the display of the cd player only works on one of them but its easily fixed!

The winner will be announced June 1.

**Also note that all other posts except competition contributions will be deleted for everyones pleasure, just to keep it tidy up in here **

/Ax
MDoschi
Axwell fan

Post MDoschi13 Mar 2009, 16:24

I Like to get the DJ-Equipment of you because...

- ...i think my mixexperiences will get better and maybe ill get the same level like you now.
- ...my own equipment doesn't make their job anymore.
- ...to have a bit of the greatest dj in the world. :D
press_picture_3.jpg
greetz DJ Miro.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fredrikdjp
Axwell fan

Post fredrikdjp14 Mar 2009, 02:13

Well, i start with little,but i still dream high!Step by step with my will i have conquered all i've got. If i win this gear i will be very happy,because i need a new one,and this one his hot...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell14 Mar 2009, 07:46

excellent guys!
killer77
Axwell fan

Post killer7714 Mar 2009, 10:31

1. I'm not a DJ, but love house music, love to watch and party with the crowd at the dancefloor... dancin', smilin', jumpin'.
2. My dream is to play for this crowd and... to be at least as good as you Axwell, but I'm... quite old already.
3. Maybe someday my dream come true... someday...
Bullerprof
Axwell fan

Post Bullerprof14 Mar 2009, 12:04

mode
Last edited by Bullerprof on 09 May 2016, 13:54, edited 3 times in total.
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA14 Mar 2009, 12:53

OK, I'm not a dj but I really want to start, house music is my life, I always liked it, remember when I was a kid and I listened house tunes on MTV or on the radio of the bar of my dad :lol:! I'm 14 and I would learn djing and starting playing for some parties! :) Become a dj is my dream now and starting with a real mixer and cdjs would be great becuase I don't want to use a computer with a mouse I want to use my hands I think it's more exciting! Would be great starting with the first Ax equipment, something of my favourite DJ Producer will be with me, and I hope to be in the future great as you, with many creative sets, and one day playing in the best places in the world.... eheh! 8-) I want to be a dj becuase I love use acapellas, create mashups live, playing my bootlegs (and maybe one day my productions :D) to see the reaction of the people, make them to have a lot fun! So I really want to have your equipment because I really want to be a TRUE DJ and starting with your first equipment will be fantastic because you're my favourite DJ in the universe! :P :mrgreen:

Sorry for the english, I'm learning better it at school :mrgreen:
Last edited by ANDREA on 22 May 2009, 13:22, edited 3 times in total.
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
Mr.Goro
Axwell fan

Post Mr.Goro14 Mar 2009, 15:19

Hey I read about the contest on Facebook and so I'm gonna have a try!
I started DJing just a short time ago and for me Axwell is really the best DJ I know about. Would be really cool to win HIS equipment ;-)

Here's my photo:
Kristian-Arango
Axwell fan

Post Kristian-Arango14 Mar 2009, 21:33

my photo
Carl Roda
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: 2x Technics Sl 1200,2x Tannoy Reveal 3d, Nord Lead Rack3, Novation Remote Zero Sl, Macbook Pro, Apogee Duet, RME FF400...

Post Carl Roda15 Mar 2009, 18:11

Hi Axwell!

How are you doing mate? Well passing through i saw your contest and i´ll like to win your first Dj Equipment because i´ll love to have it and play it every night on the radio show i´m preparing, it´ll be great!
Well here i leave you a pic, i was playing with Dario Nunez, and i played some of your tracks!hehe, see you soon mate;)!
Carl Roda.Image