And the winner is.... "Win my first DJ equipment!"

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
AirTudor
Axwell fan
Send private message http://www.dta.ro
DJ Gear: 2 * CDJ-400, 1 * DJM-400

Post AirTudor10 Apr 2009, 16:50

Latest post of the previous page:

Here's a picture of my with one of my lovely CD players, I use it as an avatar on most of the websites where I am registered.
I want to win your first DJ equipment, because:
- I almost fell off my chair when I saw that you were coming at Sensation White Budapest (can't wait for that, I will be traveling a total of 30 hours by train for it :D). Luckily for me, I didn't fall off my chair, so I can continue improving my DJ skills.
- I remember something that you said in Pete Tong's show, that you have a degree in Computer Science (this is what I am studying too) and that after you finished the college you said "all right, let's make some music". When I listened to that show I realized that I can do this too and bought some equipment and some books and started learning.
- You're Axwell and that says it all. You're an icon to many aspiring DJs and producers like me :D

Anastasio_Ben
Axwell fan

Post Anastasio_Ben11 Apr 2009, 09:45

hi..i like to have this chance..to start good..i'm not DJ..but i'm manager of some DJ...and also i wait to have my own night club...and i think you know the night club in tunisia specially in hammamet like Oasis and ELpacha..i hope win to be with you some days and i invite you to start this equipements..thx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bene
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: 2x Vinyl Turntable
1x Behringer DJX700

Post bene12 Apr 2009, 16:17

Why I want to win your equipment:

#1: I'm young (just turned 18) and just started deejaying
#2: Your equipment is better than mine
#3: I want you to sign the equipment; so I have something to tell to my grandsons ;]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andi300
Axwell fan

Post Andi30014 Apr 2009, 18:22

Why I want to win your first equipment ?
*1. I'm young and just started deejaying.
*2. I don't have any equipment. Only my two CD-Players and my "professional" mixer (As you can see in the picture ;] )
*3. I love house music and I don't only want to hear it, I want to mix it!
Macadon
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
CDJ 1000 MK3
Sennheiser HD-25

Post Macadon17 Apr 2009, 09:17

*You Equipment gives me some ne creative impluses
*I would sell it on ebay and get a millionaire and buy all the clubs in the world and would book you everyday in all of my clubs :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
*Axwell i know you love me don't hide it :oops: :lol:

Last edited by Macadon on 17 Apr 2009, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
madjidian
Axwell fan

Post madjidian17 Apr 2009, 20:18

Why? Because I want to be a dj just like you and the mafia! I get goose bumps everytime I watch videos when you play and I hope one day I also stand in front of thousands of people. I actually have a couple of gigs now and Ive been playing och 800 mk2 and 400's and done quite good but I still need some training.

I think the djs in Lund suck because they only play electro all the time. My thought has always been to play what the swedish house mafia plays...PARTOUZE. You guys are kind of my role models, seen all without angello who didnt show up on f12 hours in Stockholm haha, btw you and me had a little chat in stocket vid pissoaren h hahahah!

So please give me this equipment so I can show Lund var skåpet ska stå! + Tell everybody that im playin' on Axwells gear.

hug it out
/ M
feelfree
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: rpdj-1210
cdj-1000
korg zero4

Post feelfree18 Apr 2009, 23:33

WHY?
dont know :)
would be nice to get some stuff from famous people.. who left some sign in music history :)
good luck..
JonathanTutu
Axwell fan

Post JonathanTutu19 Apr 2009, 23:25

Music is my passion but i can't afford a set up. When I play music all my troubles drift away and i become at one with the beat. DJing would be a release from teenage worries and make me smile and pass on the love.

Hopefully I have a shot Axwell.
Thanks,
Jonathan x
Tamerlan&djons
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Tamerlan & Djons

Post Tamerlan&djons21 Apr 2009, 22:38

;)
Last edited by Tamerlan&djons on 14 Jun 2009, 00:46, edited 3 times in total.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez21 Apr 2009, 23:04

So many new names around here lately... :lol:
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post paulanthony22 Apr 2009, 08:40

yeah, right... really like the one from andi300 and the guy licking the icy pole though :lol: