And the winner is.... "Win my first DJ equipment!"

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Lohan
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Now -
Pioneer 1000s MK3s x 2
Pioneer DJM600 Mixer

First set -
Numark DJ in a Box Belt Drive turntable package with 2 channel mixer!

Post Lohan14 May 2009, 15:34

Latest post of the previous page:

1. If i won... i would give this to my little brother to practise with as this would be the perfect beginners set up for him to learn on 8-)

2. It would be cool to say 'Axwell learnt to play on these!' and hopefully he can be as good as you one day! ;)

3. It will stop my brother playing my decks all the time!!! :lol:

Cheers Axwell... keep up the good work! Please come and play Scotland again soon.. we miss you here! Looking foward to Ibiza.

L x

Juliana
Axwell fan
Send private message http://www.myspace.com/studiojuliana

Post Juliana15 May 2009, 04:54

[attachment=0]Julie Phones.jpg[/attachment]

1. I not only DJ, but have written, produced, sang and edited my own songs since I was 3 years old. Literally!

2. Seeing you in the very hot white tent in the middle of Ultra Music Festival '09 was one of the most inspirational performances I've seen, I absolutely LOVED the crowd vibe, and want to carry that on as well.

3. I am completely inspired by things that have wear and tear.

**After I found this 1900's piano I'm standing on in an abandoned school house, I recorded a song that just got onto the number 1 progressive house online radio station in the world :D [attachment=1]toga 1 crossprocessed.jpg[/attachment]

I would love to have it with me as I am kicking off my music career, as you did.

Xoxo
Juliana
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter16 May 2009, 17:31

Since I have never played in a club before I don't have a DJ pose, but here are my 3 lines:

1. My dream is to play in a club, nothing big or fancy or anything. To be able to play music that makes people smile and dance must be the greatest gift a man can get.

2. Music has played a major role in my life ever since I was a kid, so to have something of yours would be like the Mona Lisa to me.

3. I'm a fan who has come to stay. I will follow you until you one day retire and has become more famous than ABBA.

Best regards
Petter Samuelsen
AA7E06D1483749F372A8234C121D74D9.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Image House Music
Dawe From Hungary
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Not enough money :-(

Post Dawe From Hungary21 May 2009, 16:36

1. I do not have enough money for an equipment.
2. I will be big dj, all of my dreams are about this
3. Because I am diabetic , one of my eyes i'm blind and want to show how I do not post it to the world
3+1. Im 13 years old, and Im a big SHM fan!! :-)))))
* My birthday is on 6th June, it was a great birhtday present! :-)

Sorry for the language, im from hungary :S
Last edited by Dawe From Hungary on 27 May 2009, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
axwell
Administrator

Post axwell22 May 2009, 13:11

bloody hell this is hard!!! Im starting to go through your posts now! Thank you all for posting and giving us some info on yourselves. Its very inspiring actually, and i hope that you all will be able to continue doing what you do. Anyhow, 1st of june is almost here, so i will try and pick a winner!

best
ax
Ninomir
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Traktor

Post Ninomir24 May 2009, 03:45

First of all wanna say Hi to you Axwell :)
And just wanna say it's a shame you're not playing on this years Exit Fest. Last year you set the place on fire even tho it was 6am i had a feeling like i was just getting started :D

Why should i win your gear.

1.) I got no gear of my own, won't be getting it any time soon probobly too, thoes things are kinda hard to get a hold of here in Serbia. Money and thoes problems, but wont bother with thoes stuff :P. and Whould be cool to give it a try on real mixers.
2.) Curently doing set and stuff on Traktor which aint much of a challange any more, is limited by the keyboard and the mouse. And dont like to be limited by thoes 2 :P
3.) Whould love to have some progress in the future. to be given more oppertunities in the clubs, only had 1 set done in a club so far, and was a small party :S. And i can't make much progress without feeling the real thing :).

anfortunuly i havnt got a pic of me mixing... But thoes will hopefully come in time :)
Jamie-Gr
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Numark TT1650 Turntables, Numark DM2050

Post Jamie-Gr24 May 2009, 10:35

I think i should win these because i have never really won anything and never have something whats the best someone always has better things than me, i would like to win just so i can have the better thing for once, plus our family would never be able to afford this so i would like to win and show them whos the better dj :D
LHM-181
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: love, windows 7

Post LHM-18124 May 2009, 12:02

Hey!

I want to raise the dj-standard in stockholm since it's pretty crap here, (to much infinity and unimaginative dj-ing), bsides David West who is awesome. And it would be really cool to try out my tunes and develope them in the club. Lastly i just want to spread love and make everyone happy. House music is about love and not infinity.

I don have a dj-pic since im not rly a dj, but a producer, which means that i prob wont "win".
Anyway, i just hope whoever gets your stuff wont play klaas with it, and truly loves housemusic.
Voyager
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Numark DM-950
Laptop

Post Voyager26 May 2009, 14:42

Hi!! well, the three reasons are:
- First, it would help me so much, because i don't have the money enough to buy dj equipment in Chile, where i live, it's too espensive.
- I play with a Numark DM-950 and my laptop (which i use mainly to study) so you understand that is an inefficient DJ Gear.
- I will be eternally grateful if i win the equipment, because you will make grow the Latin american electronic music, it would be a huge solution for me, but specially a great great honor.
* I don't speak english very well but i hope you understand the message :)
Check out our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/l0wbattery
simonvuarambon
Axwell fan

Post simonvuarambon26 May 2009, 17:13

Hi Axwell ,

i have so many things to tell you about my Djing, but theres someones:

* I live in Santa Rosa, LA PAMPA, ARGENTINA where house music it's not appreciated. They just like Cumbia, Raggaeton.

*I'm Swiss, i moved there when i was 6 (2000) i'm 14 now.

*Cause i will be at Unighted on 4 july. Just for see you and all the guys:)

*And just because i like so much your music, and i hope u will be the n 1 someday :)

Simon Vuarambon.
jkrisztik
Axwell fan

Post jkrisztik26 May 2009, 22:11

Hello Ax & Guys,
my name is Jozsef, I'm from Hungary.

I'd like to win your first DJ equipment, because:

-music determines my life (I can play the piano, flute, I was a schoolradio-guy for 4 years, now I'm mixing)
-I'm an ambitious Dj, who'd like to improve his mixing skills
-I'm keen on playing music in the clubs
-one day I'd like to be as good as you
-it would be a perfect birthday (20th) gift from the Master
(I get my inspiration from the smiles of people enjoying my music)

Cheers!

Jozsef