And the winner is.... "Win my first DJ equipment!"

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
jkrisztik
Axwell fan

Post jkrisztik26 May 2009, 22:11

Latest post of the previous page:

Hello Ax & Guys,
my name is Jozsef, I'm from Hungary.

I'd like to win your first DJ equipment, because:

-music determines my life (I can play the piano, flute, I was a schoolradio-guy for 4 years, now I'm mixing)
-I'm an ambitious Dj, who'd like to improve his mixing skills
-I'm keen on playing music in the clubs
-one day I'd like to be as good as you
-it would be a perfect birthday (20th) gift from the Master
(I get my inspiration from the smiles of people enjoying my music)

Cheers!

Jozsef
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djzmaj
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: Numark DXM06
2x CDJ800 MK2

Post djzmaj26 May 2009, 22:18

HI.
The only condition for this contest is to post a picture ;-)

1. I have DJ equipment, and I would definitely love to have your first equipment here at home.

2. In this world I really don't believe in magic, so I don't believe that your equipment will bring me some luck :) I work as a DJ but I want to work on some better places and I'm trying to get to those places by bringing some of my remixes and singles in this house music... MAN, I have 18 years, but I LOVE PRODUCTION ;-)

3. Maybe if I get this equipment from you, I'll be able to contact you and let you hear some remixes that I made at home and maybe you will like them :) This is the main reason for getting this equipment from you...

Sorry for bad English, I'm from Serbia :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01727 May 2009, 13:31

djzmaj wrote:HI.
The only condition for this contest is to post a picture ;-)

1. I have DJ equipment, and I would definitely love to have your first equipment here at home.

2. In this world I really don't believe in magic, so I don't believe that your equipment will bring me some luck :) I work as a DJ but I want to work on some better places and I'm trying to get to those places by bringing some of my remixes and singles in this house music... MAN, I have 18 years, but I LOVE PRODUCTION ;-)

3. Maybe if I get this equipment from you, I'll be able to contact you and let you hear some remixes that I made at home and maybe you will like them :) This is the main reason for getting this equipment from you...

Sorry for bad English, I'm from Serbia :)
no man this is no reason for getting these equipments... write axwell links for ur tracks... he s reading msgs time to time...
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01727 May 2009, 13:34

simonvuarambon wrote:Hi Axwell ,

*And just because i like so much your music, and i hope u will be the n 1 someday :)

Simon Vuarambon.
oh my jesus... n 1 someday? :x man what u doin here on the forum? axwell is n1 as a producent aswell as a DJ
anderson
Axwell fan

Post anderson28 May 2009, 12:58

Hi!

I want to win your first DJ Epuipment because...

1. I'm a 17-year-old student and I can't afford buying my own equipment

2. House music is my life and I really want to become better in DJing.
I can't practise without equipment so I need it... On the picture I'm practising on my friends equipment...(he has a BCD)

3. I'm nice ;)
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post vaz28 May 2009, 13:29

So the last day to post a reply is Sunday?
LHM-181
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: love, windows 7

Post LHM-18128 May 2009, 16:09

vaz wrote:So the last day to post a reply is Sunday?
my liver helps me alot to...
simonvuarambon
Axwell fan

Post simonvuarambon29 May 2009, 16:54

HI AXWELL!
I'm 14 Swiss , i live in Argentina since 2000

Because i will take the plane and see you at Unighted. just from Santa Rosa LA PAMPA ARGENTINA!.

cause here in La pampa people just listen Raggaeton and cumbia. and it's dificult to be a Dj . and producer. ..

Cause i love your music, and to have your equipment for me it's an honor...

See you

Simon Vuarambon
AXwell_is_GOD
Axwell fan

Post AXwell_is_GOD30 May 2009, 18:22

Every DJ needs his start, and just as this equipment started your road to being the greatest, I hope that winning this equipment will start mine. I have been DJing from my laptop ever since I heard Watch The Sunrise and fell in love with your music. My picture portrays this hope, that one day I will be able to play in front of thousands and make everyone go crazy just like you!
robsta
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/robbymorgz
DJ Gear: DJM800, 2xCDJ800 in Oz
Traktor Z1 + iPad Air in GER

Post robsta31 May 2009, 08:03

Hi Axwell,

I almost forgot to post in this competition!

My reasons for wanting to win your first equipment are:

1. I am very passionate about music and have been from an early age. House Music is my favourite genre! I listen to your sets/productions every single day!

2. One day I would like to play to Crowd's as big at yours

3. I think I would be inspired and have some really awesome bragging rights if I won your equipment! :)

Here's a recent pic of me playing in the club:
n650616692_1530421_3380.jpg
Cheers,

Rob
Checkout my SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/robbymorgz for Tracks, Bootlegs & DJ Sets.
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian31 May 2009, 13:23

Hola Axwell!
My three reasons, why i should get your first equipment are:
1. Ever since i drove 8h to see you play in 2006 ive been a fan of your work, you definately know how to rock the crowd, as you did yesterday at pacha. So our little afterparty could be with your equipment next time, and thatd be great!

2. Even though i became more of a techy guy, meaning i mostly spin techhouse/minimal/techno i still like listening to, and sometimes spinning your music. Im still a huge fan and even spent hours of doin the swedishhousemafia forums design.

3. My main reason is: My little brother cant play soccer anymore because of a cruciate ligament rupture, so hes always annoying me because he doesnt have a hobby anymore. So if Id get your equipment i could lend it to him so he finally has something to do other than goin on my nerves!

So long
julian