And the winner is.... "Win my first DJ equipment!"

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian31 May 2009, 13:23

Latest post of the previous page:

Hola Axwell!
My three reasons, why i should get your first equipment are:
1. Ever since i drove 8h to see you play in 2006 ive been a fan of your work, you definately know how to rock the crowd, as you did yesterday at pacha. So our little afterparty could be with your equipment next time, and thatd be great!

2. Even though i became more of a techy guy, meaning i mostly spin techhouse/minimal/techno i still like listening to, and sometimes spinning your music. Im still a huge fan and even spent hours of doin the swedishhousemafia forums design.

3. My main reason is: My little brother cant play soccer anymore because of a cruciate ligament rupture, so hes always annoying me because he doesnt have a hobby anymore. So if Id get your equipment i could lend it to him so he finally has something to do other than goin on my nerves!

So long
julian
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi31 May 2009, 13:38

Whats happening Axwell?
Here are my three reasons for gettin your equipment:

1.) The equipment is julians so I don´t have one for myself but I really want to practice and spin your tracks the whole day.Unfortunatelly both my parents are poor musicians themselves so I can´t afford my own equipment.

2.) We rocked the Pacha Munich yesterday and this picture was taken during our personal afterhour at julians apartment.

3.) After my second cruciate ligament rupture I cannot play soccer anymore leaving me without any great hobbys as julian already said. I really want to get into djing cause I enjoyed trying it a lot.

Greetz,
Kosi
socrates
Axwell lover

Post socrates31 May 2009, 15:00

Well here is my entry:

- I made my own wooden cd player for this contest (it's a pitty that at the moment I can't get it playing cd's :P).
- I Couldn't finish the "project" (the "cd player" and the "mixer") because I have now my finale exams.
- Music let me leave the world behind.

So me " spinnin' " (with my wireless woodworkers HP special stoic edition):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Charles
Axwell digger

Post Charles31 May 2009, 15:03

Dear Axwell,

I've been thinking about this giveaway for a while because it's not only an opportunity to get the equipment of my favourite artist, but also a way to tell you how much i appreciate your art.

First, even if i don't have my own equipment, i've been practicing music (piano and drums like you) for a very very long time. Music is something very important for me. And your art has been having a real impact on my life. The first time i heard you was when I was 15, it was Feel the Vibe, and ever since I listened to it, I can tell I keep feeling the vibe in your work. And i do wanna thank you for what you have done since all these years. That's why I will not complain or get upset if you don't choose me. Many others admire what you do and seem more likely to win this "competition", but as a true fan, i wanted to try. I wanted to try by telling you how much your equipment would be important for me. It would be a way to feel even closer to you Axwell. Because i would consider your equipment as a piece of collection more than everything else.

Just choose with your heart. Thanks a lot Axwell,

Charles
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post vaz31 May 2009, 17:25

Wanna trade? It's a bit worn but at least the display isn't broken. Probably because it doesn't have one...

So, you said three lines...

You rock.
I want your shit.
Not literally.
IMG_0784a.JPG
IMG_0773a.JPG
IMG_0802a.JPG
Cheers

Vaz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst31 May 2009, 18:29

Hm... sorry guys - that's the best post for me...

Nice 1 Vaz!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone31 May 2009, 19:24

well i dont own a equipment so i dont have a dj pose pic :D and to summarize why i need that equipment
1-As having no opportunity to see for the last 2 years so i didnt have the
get even to see , get ur autograph ,singed shirt or even a pic with the no 1 musican in the world :D

2- I really need some equipment to start mixing my own sets whenever i want (coz i rent studio to go play and upgrade my skills but its bloody expensive and once u touched a mixer u cant ever stop)

3- I cant efford to buy some equipment here in Egypt coz its very expensive and even a shitty radioshack mixer cost about 6000 egyptian pounds !at least till i gradate for collage and start having a good job that pays for
(even i didnt win a singed t-shirt will do the trick :D)
Thank you
Mostafa from egypt
I Got Nothing But Love For You
SergeyAndrey
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: naked enthusiasm and two mp3-players

Post SergeyAndrey31 May 2009, 19:35

Hello, Ax! We love you and all house mafia!

Lines:

1. Because, that we have all are a naked enthusiasm and two mp3-players.

2. Because, we fans of electronic music, audio equipment and people, same as well as we, loving the DJing, music, a style of life and everything that is connected with it.

3. Because, we wish to do people more happily. We believe that with music it will be possible to us. We on a right way as to us it brings a great pleasure. For this reason we would like to have own equipment. And together we will make the world more happily!

Create, listen and play music. Just from heart. Just from Love!

Spread Love,

Segey & Andrey

PS: Music is in our hearts and minds. Music is our passion.

We are here:

http://mpuls.promodj.ru/

http://www.myspace.com/pokerfacemymusic
louiten
Axwell lover

Post louiten31 May 2009, 20:38

IMG_2680.JPG
Hey ax i'm 15 years old I live in Belgium and housemusic is my passion!
I mix on my pc with virtual DJ and sometimes I play whit the equipment of my nephew. Sometimes I play on a party of friends of my school, like you can see on the picture with my best girlfriend (we're freakin' on Leave The World Behind) but I can't make any progress because I haven't got a DJ installation...
I hope i'll win this equipment so I could be on Ibiza , Miami rocking with the music just like you guys do...
It's a beautiful dream , I hope it will come out and I think with your equipment it would be a good begin and a huge step of progress...

Greetz From Belgium
housemusic.club
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: nothing

Post housemusic.club31 May 2009, 21:10

Hello!I'm Kornel from Hungary!

I whant to win, why....

... i love playing music, i like when people party, grils skreem, the lights go down
... i know i not the best, but i give everything when i play music, my heart, my soul, my mind . . .
... my dream com true, why i dont have a realy dj equipment and i can learn everything from playing music

Thank you to give us a chance to win your equipment! I hope the Dj Equipment is go to the Best :)
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post vaz01 Jun 2009, 16:28

no-f*cking-way-i-got-ax's-gear

I still can't believe it... congratulations to all second runners and all others for the effort. Actually I thought that the Ice Pole Man would win, cuz whenever I see that post, it makes me laugh really f*cking loud!

The equipment will get in good hands, believe me.

And Ax, please make sure that you don't pack the wrong shit :)

THANKS!!!