Paris Hilton's Body Guard Allegedly Attacked steve angello !

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst27 Mar 2009, 23:36

Latest post of the previous page:

I'm about to forget my political correctness... Mxtone - thx for the comment to this cretinism...

Some guys should think about who they are... (why do I actually use the plural? :twisted: )

Anyway - I don't wanna make mischief - so back to topic:

As I said in another post... there is writtten something about the "Techno DJ Steve Angello"... YUCK!

So lame from her... the whole world laughs at her :lol:
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone28 Mar 2009, 00:29

any one got a vid ? jmust want to see paris and here lovely rich ass bf kicked the fk off in the gig
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi28 Mar 2009, 08:08

There are several reasons why I don´t like Steve:

-His acapellas are horrible (remember pjanoo/harder better faster stronger)
-Some of his productions (Gypsy!!!!)
-He is more the entertainer. He should really concentrate himself on djing
-The fact that he and Seb playing so many popsongs!
-His mixing (The latest set @ Vendome :? )
-and last but not least his "ARE YOU READY PARTYPEOPLE? I CAN`T HEAR YOU! ARE YOU READY PARTYPEOPLE?" ;)
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst28 Mar 2009, 08:46

I always felt Mr. Angello does this thing and remains true to himself - and I respect that!

Sometimes I'm not with him and what he does - sometimes I am - but apart from that:

If it happend like it's written it's just unacceptable: She's just the pits!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Evgenij
Axwell lover

Post Evgenij28 Mar 2009, 09:27

Hey Mxtone, I have read your comment, and I disagree with you. I think Steve Angello used to be a "prince of house music"...his tracks like Tell ME Why and 555 where in my opinion VERY GOOD...but when I listen to his newest stuff...eg. "DO YOU WANT IT", "GYPSY"...or the new "CHE FLUTE" track...what the hell is that???? in my opinion these tracks are just BAD!!! hes lost his touch for "magical" productions.....and belive me...I WAS THERE WHEN STEVE WA SBOOED OFF BY THE CROWD IN LONDON!!!! BOOED OFF!! FOR TRYING TO BE SOMETHING HES NOT!!!!

overall, I AM NOT ON PARISES SIDE...i AM ON STEVES SIDE!! AND I HATE PARIS FOR WHAT SHE TRIED TO DO......but IM JUST SAYING THAT I LOST ANY KIND OF RESPECT FOR STEVE SINCE HIS GIG IN LONDON IN JANUARY.....booed off, played a rubbish set...talked for about 1/3 of the set...and that pissed me off after i paid more than 50 POUNDS to see him...

I dont want to disrespect any DJ...but i think AS A FAN OF HOUSEMUSIC i am entitled to voice my opinion..and recenelty i have voiced my concerns with axwelss set - YES...and I have voiced my concern with STEVE ANGELLOS - wannabe attitude...however that doesn mean that I want to judge anybode...its JUT SMY OPINION!!

ALL IN ALL AXWELL IS STILL MY FAVE DJ!!! And i think that says it all...

i really hope you guys understand me..and my point of view..

peace out, and lets cool this agurment down guys..
Evgenij
Axwell lover

Post Evgenij28 Mar 2009, 09:28

Kosi wrote:There are several reasons why I don´t like Steve:

-His acapellas are horrible (remember pjanoo/harder better faster stronger)
-Some of his productions (Gypsy!!!!)
-He is more the entertainer. He should really concentrate himself on djing
-The fact that he and Seb playing so many popsongs!
-His mixing (The latest set @ Vendome :? )
-and last but not least his "ARE YOU READY PARTYPEOPLE? I CAN`T HEAR YOU! ARE YOU READY PARTYPEOPLE?" ;)

KOSI , 100% AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!
tedde
Axwell fan

Post tedde28 Mar 2009, 09:41

Wow, this is a pretty heated discussion, but very justified!

Yes, Angello and Axwell are two of the best house DJs/producers around today, but their egos can get in the way some times :-)

As for Paris, joke....

I just wanna say that we have to be more critical of them sometimes, some tracks are just Bad, and we have to let them know!!

Lets hope they hear our cry, and keep the SWEDISH HOUSE GOING!!!!!
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst28 Mar 2009, 10:21

Yes -tedde - I'm with you - being critical is good...

And we already had the "Steve Angello" discussion once ... and yes - I wouldn't touch Gypsy as well - but that's not the point here...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa28 Mar 2009, 14:28

So many angello haters that don't know what they're talking about it's ridiculous. Just think about this, he makes tracks that he likes not because they'll be hits and they'll break into the mainstream scene. Compare his stuff to David guetta's work and if you know even the basics of producing you can say that angellos track take tons of talent to make. He really is a genius in the studio, no one here can dissagree with that, whether he's your style or not.
twitter.com/mikecasa
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone28 Mar 2009, 15:25

okey i just want to tell u something when u boo of at a live performance of and dj / singer / artist , he must reply by playing shit or whatever coz he will be in a bad mood !!!!! believe it or not ,that mood totally affect the
performance
so when u guys where angry coz 1 or 2 tracks u didnt like u actually end the night early ! and know that (applause is like food for the entertainer, the more and harder you applaud the harder the artist will work for you)
off Sander kleinenberg twitter :D
Hes Steve Angello he know what hes doing ! man's musical talent doesnt disappear suddenly

/peace :mrgreen:
Last edited by Mxtone on 28 Mar 2009, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter28 Mar 2009, 15:50

MikeCasa wrote:So many angello haters that don't know what they're talking about it's ridiculous. Just think about this, he makes tracks that he likes not because they'll be hits and they'll break into the mainstream scene. Compare his stuff to David guetta's work and if you know even the basics of producing you can say that angellos track take tons of talent to make. He really is a genius in the studio, no one here can dissagree with that, whether he's your style or not.
I agree, Steve's production has wizard skills, but the reason why some of his latests tracks does not fit in the heart of Axwell fans is because it's a bit too advance for us. He has passed the 'current-house-music-trend' and produce a bit too much electro/minimal. If house music is going to keep moving even further towards elecro/minimal the next years, I can say that gypsy will be a success, but just not right now.
I Image House Music