Paris Hilton's Body Guard Allegedly Attacked steve angello !

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter28 Mar 2009, 15:50

Latest post of the previous page:

MikeCasa wrote:So many angello haters that don't know what they're talking about it's ridiculous. Just think about this, he makes tracks that he likes not because they'll be hits and they'll break into the mainstream scene. Compare his stuff to David guetta's work and if you know even the basics of producing you can say that angellos track take tons of talent to make. He really is a genius in the studio, no one here can dissagree with that, whether he's your style or not.
I agree, Steve's production has wizard skills, but the reason why some of his latests tracks does not fit in the heart of Axwell fans is because it's a bit too advance for us. He has passed the 'current-house-music-trend' and produce a bit too much electro/minimal. If house music is going to keep moving even further towards elecro/minimal the next years, I can say that gypsy will be a success, but just not right now.
I Image House Music
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst28 Mar 2009, 16:19

And I think & hope that Elektro belongs to the past...

For me - LTWB is a sighn for this!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa28 Mar 2009, 16:22

Petter wrote:
MikeCasa wrote:So many angello haters that don't know what they're talking about it's ridiculous. Just think about this, he makes tracks that he likes not because they'll be hits and they'll break into the mainstream scene. Compare his stuff to David guetta's work and if you know even the basics of producing you can say that angellos track take tons of talent to make. He really is a genius in the studio, no one here can dissagree with that, whether he's your style or not.
I agree, Steve's production has wizard skills, but the reason why some of his latests tracks does not fit in the heart of Axwell fans is because it's a bit too advance for us. He has passed the 'current-house-music-trend' and produce a bit too much electro/minimal. If house music is going to keep moving even further towards elecro/minimal the next years
, I can say that gypsy will be a success, but just not right
now
A few years ago, Everyone in SHM played and produced similar things. After the big electro phase hit and every single person was playing and making electro-house it died out and everyone went they're own way. Prydz has always been pretty proggy and If anyone goes and sees angello you know for yourself that has plays his tracks, the big SHM tracks and for the last couple of hours he plays his minimal set. In my opinion what a dj plays and what they produce is a significant difference and will show what kind of music they personally like. Honestly I'm a bigger Angello fan than any other dj or poducer and that's not to say that I don't like Ax because I really do. It's just that I like his style and like that he makes different music than many other people out there, same goes for ax. He's also a really nice guy I've spoken to him a few times and hung out with him at some shows behind the booth. He's very friendly and you can tell that he's into music for the love of it. Props to Angello, ax and any other dj that's trying different things and trying to broaden the horizons of dance
Music:D
twitter.com/mikecasa
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone28 Mar 2009, 16:42

yeah mate i see from ur pic :D having fun with angello and leaving seb all around alone in the backgorund :lol: :lol:
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Andy_Brinkhaus
True fan
DJ Gear: DJM 800
CdJ 800 mk2
technics rp dj 1210

Post Andy_Brinkhaus28 Mar 2009, 18:06

Mxtone wrote:yeah mate i see from ur pic :D having fun with angello and leaving seb all around alone in the backgorund :lol: :lol:
seb is looking like a sweet teddybear =) hehe xD
Felicidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi28 Mar 2009, 19:03

Paris Hilton wrote:I asked the DJ if he could please play Daft Punk or Bob Sinclair and he rudely snapped at me and was like 'I only play this kind of music." I think he was jealous cause Bob Sinclair is a far better DJ then this guy by about a million times.
:lol: :lol:
Steve is def not my favourite DJ but Bob Sinclair.... :lol:
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA28 Mar 2009, 19:08

Andy_Brinkhaus wrote:
Mxtone wrote:yeah mate i see from ur pic :D having fun with angello and leaving seb all around alone in the backgorund :lol: :lol:
seb is looking like a sweet teddybear =) hehe xD
eheheh :lol: :P
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
Nylander
Axwell fan

Post Nylander28 Mar 2009, 23:29

Hilton = Trash b*tch
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone29 Mar 2009, 00:09

Andy_Brinkhaus wrote:seb is looking like a sweet teddybear =) hehe xD
Hmmm , what u just said plus ur pic sounds pretty LAME :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
just kidding mate ;)
I Got Nothing But Love For You
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa29 Mar 2009, 02:53

Lol I have another one from Sunday. I don't have a computer right now so I've been postig from my phone. I have about 15 videos and about 30 pictures from prydz, ingrosso and angello and another angello gig.

Stick up for yourself and what you believe in. Pretty much the message we can take away from this incident
twitter.com/mikecasa
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez29 Mar 2009, 04:45

Hey everyone! lil update from miami, all the parties are crazy and paris hilton can suck our musically swedish dick haha flonko sounds amazing live, so does ltwb, when im done partyin i can post sum vids :D hq stuff :D everyone take care