drunken steve angello vid

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst07 Apr 2009, 14:02

Latest post of the previous page:

Come on guys... The biggest punishment for him is his own bad taste! :twisted:

Seriously... I think you're going a bit too far (again) (the "What's going on" thread was the peak for me) - anyway - just keep in mind that you won't have many friend here...

If you define the level of education over talking English (especially when someone is that drunken) - well - no comment...

BTW: do you play somewhere (as a DJ)?
And last but not least - don't tell Mike Casa your adress! :lol:

Edit: diffrent opinions are ok of course - just mind your language...
Edit Edit: talkin about "facts" isn't that academic as well, is it?
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Evgenij
Axwell lover

Post Evgenij07 Apr 2009, 14:11

daherbst wrote:Come on guys... The biggest punishment for him is his own bad taste! :twisted:

Seriously... I think you're going a bit too far (again) (the "What's going on" thread was the peak for me) - anyway - just keep in mind that you won't have many friend here...

If you define the level of education over talking English (especially when someone is that drunken) - well - no comment...

BTW: do you play somewhere (as a DJ)?
And last but not least - don't tell Mike Casa your adress! :lol:
daherbst, all i want to say is that i think steve angellos antiques (jumping on stage, talkign bullshit) are becoming ridiculous, unprofessional, amateur-like and ludicrous!!! thats all, thtas MY OPINION!! I have the right to voice my opinion, and thats all im doing!!! as i said, in my experience, this has been booed off by the crowd...so i have the right to complain , no??

and in response to your question, yes i dj..

steve thinks more of himself than he actually is...thats all!
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst07 Apr 2009, 14:13

Well if you have ever played in a Club you certainly know that the complete SHM is far away from "unprofessional" - and if you don't like it - no problem!

I just personally disagree!

BTW: I can't hear any booing in the vid... and in a way I'm with you - this is "hardcore" :)
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Blau-Weiß
Axwell digger

Post Blau-Weiß07 Apr 2009, 14:34

please evgenij, go and open an "anti-steve angello forum" but stop annoying us with ur crappy shit! no need to say more, because you disqualify yourself again and again with ur stupid "he cant speak english" blabla.. maybe you let us see a little video from you speaking english!?

and I totally prefer a dj who speaks to the crowd, even if its shit, then someone who doesnt speak at all and plays like a machine..

but generally, I think its easier to speak a foreign language drunken :D at least I think so.. ;)
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01707 Apr 2009, 16:10

lol when im drunk im losing my ability to beatmatch the things then losing my ability to talk :D and then walk etc...
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko07 Apr 2009, 18:06

This shit went to far and must be stoped. It's ok to say something that you like or don't, but this ego shit of yours Evegnij is more that enough. Axwell and others doesn't have to explain us why they do this and that. After all we are their fans and we like them in the way they are. So if you want to say something stand behind decks and do something.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez07 Apr 2009, 19:34

People pay to see Angello, part of the deal is him speaking or him dropping Be vs Show me love vs Satisfaction, if you don't like it, don't pay and get over it but hating Angello is getting so 2007... :P
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post paulanthony07 Apr 2009, 19:45

haha... :lol:
Saw Steve once and when he grabbed the mic I went mad, same with axwell... that's show and it sure worked for me ;) ...
btw would anyone dislike a dj because he's "uneducated"?...that's just ridiculous... :roll:
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone07 Apr 2009, 20:23

Okey Evgenij
heres some facts that u should really know :)
1st ppl really like Ax , Steve , Seb , garbing the mic and giving a speech they even go mad when hearing their voice (check the millions vids on youtube if u dont believe that ! (some guy even said they liked Ax gig in best ,Croatia for giving a speech before every gig which leaves good memoirs for the crowds
2nd u say that steve's staff lately is shit and non danceable !which i really disagree with you ! u should really angin check the vids while hes playing and see the reaction of the crowds to his music !
3nd u say that steve's english is funny and bad ! well his half swedish , half greece & the 2 countries dont speak english ! he speaks english as a 3rd language and that makes his accent not that bad compared to other foreigners !
consider those facts and u will find that ur being hateing the guy for some personal reason !
No offense mate :)

/Peace :mrgreen:
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron07 Apr 2009, 20:53

I'll sum it all up in one word...............Hater
why would someone waste their time talking shit about people..Go do somthing constructive!You have voiced you'r opinion about steve already..Once enought mate.Maybe the Paris Hilton forum would be suited best to your taste! :lol:
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst07 Apr 2009, 21:22

As I said... you won't find new friends in here! 8-)

BTW: the Paris Hilton forum? - That great! :lol:

And I love MC Axwell - especially when he tries to speak German! :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!