TV Rock - In The Air (Axwell Remix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
traveller
Axtone Artist
DJ Gear: Beer and skittles.

Post traveller20 May 2009, 05:27

Latest post of the previous page:

Hey all..

Glad you like the tune! We did it quite a while ago (over a year) and we were stoked when Axwell asked to sign it. His mix has been getting amazing reactions around the world! The man is a genius and a good friend who has been very helpful and supportive of us. (Thanks Ax..) As the original is quite old, we're almost finished a new tribal big room mix for 2009 for the package. (Before you ask it's not electro!)

Cheers
Ivan Gough.
Pieschi
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Post Pieschi20 May 2009, 10:05

Thanks for the information and welcome "on board"!
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst20 May 2009, 11:33

Congratulation - the best man of the business signed your track! ;)

You obviously noticed that we are not friends of the so called "Electro", BUT - I (and I'm sure I'm not alone with this) love tribal - eg the old Chus & Ceballos tracks - or the Label Stereo Productions etc etc..
So I'm looking forward to your Tribal Remix as well - keep it up!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01720 May 2009, 19:59

daherbst wrote:Congratulation - the best man of the business signed your track! ;)

You obviously noticed that we are not friends of the so called "Electro", BUT - I (and I'm sure I'm not alone with this) love tribal - eg the old Chus & Ceballos tracks - or the Label Stereo Productions etc etc..
So I'm looking forward to your Tribal Remix as well - keep it up!
yes yes u are right! im with u in this... let us know all the information u are able to release... keep up! :)
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa20 May 2009, 20:04

let electro die!

anyway looking for that tribal big room mix man ;)
veinar90
True fan

Post veinar9020 May 2009, 21:46

ANDREA wrote:Sounds like the "Been A Long Time" first remix by Axwell! :)
haha,yeah me too...i checked that remix on youtube link from hungarian club right after i got back home from sensation white,budapest.But when i watched the clip i didn't seem to hear similarities,and i still don't know why i connect these two songs...but i see that some of you guys also had that secret flashback on been a long time (version 1) when you heard feel it in the air...

EDIT:i DO hear similarities between these two songs,actually!
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez21 May 2009, 03:23

:lol: Thanks, and fuck electro!!!
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst21 May 2009, 06:15

:lol:

Maybe we should make an extra "Down with Electro" board ... ;)

Actually I don't know "electro" - I only know House - that's why I'm here!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
traveller
Axtone Artist
DJ Gear: Beer and skittles.

Post traveller23 May 2009, 07:57

Thanks for the kind words folks..

If you do some research on me you'll find my older (pre 2006) stuff is mostly progressive house, progressive breaks, deep house, and tribal. With an odd chill out track for good measure. Whilst I don't really understand "noisey" music like electro house, it's still the most popular sound in a lot of Australian clubs. We're hoping to give people an alternative to that sound with our new records, so stay tuned. I got into this business becuase I loved the music and melodies of early house, trance and techno.

Time to bring some of that back.

Ivan Gough.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01723 May 2009, 11:22

traveller wrote:

Ivan Gough.
+1 :)
phiLche10
Axwell lover

Post phiLche1024 May 2009, 11:42

traveller wrote:Thanks for the kind words folks..

If you do some research on me you'll find my older (pre 2006) stuff is mostly progressive house, progressive breaks, deep house, and tribal. With an odd chill out track for good measure. Whilst I don't really understand "noisey" music like electro house, it's still the most popular sound in a lot of Australian clubs. We're hoping to give people an alternative to that sound with our new records, so stay tuned. I got into this business becuase I loved the music and melodies of early house, trance and techno.

Ivan Gough.
absolutely shits me how so many people in oz still like that disgusting electro sound. i don't understand how it still is so popular here. people need to start listening to the the style of music that is so popular in europe, the future of house music. progressive/tech/house melodic beats is the way to go. great new track tv rock love the vocals keep it up!