TV Rock - In The Air (Axwell Remix) [Axtone]

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
phiLche10
Axwell lover

Post phiLche1024 May 2009, 11:42

Latest post of the previous page:

traveller wrote:Thanks for the kind words folks..

If you do some research on me you'll find my older (pre 2006) stuff is mostly progressive house, progressive breaks, deep house, and tribal. With an odd chill out track for good measure. Whilst I don't really understand "noisey" music like electro house, it's still the most popular sound in a lot of Australian clubs. We're hoping to give people an alternative to that sound with our new records, so stay tuned. I got into this business becuase I loved the music and melodies of early house, trance and techno.

Time to bring some of that back.

Ivan Gough.
absolutely shits me how so many people in oz still like that disgusting electro sound. i don't understand how it still is so popular here. people need to start listening to the the style of music that is so popular in europe, the future of house music. progressive/tech/house melodic beats is the way to go. great new track tv rock love the vocals keep it up!
nander
True fan

Post nander24 May 2009, 11:46

phiLche10 wrote:
traveller wrote:Old quote
absolutely shits me how so many people in oz still like that disgusting electro sound. i don't understand how it still is so popular here. people need to start listening to the the style of music that is so popular in europe, the future of house music. progressive/tech/house melodic beats is the way to go. great new track tv rock love the vocals keep it up!
It doesn't matter for us: the best parties and DJs are more in Europe, best releases are from European producers too. For themselfs: yeah, they should improve their taste, so they can have these awesome parties too ;)

(getting a bit offtopic...)
noone can beat the house beats
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez25 May 2009, 07:08

Europe is indeed ahead...
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst25 May 2009, 08:18

This topic might be a own thread worth - it's getting too much off topic
e=shm²
Axcellent!
phiLche10
Axwell lover

Post phiLche1025 May 2009, 09:06

nander wrote:
phiLche10 wrote:
traveller wrote:Old quote
It doesn't matter for us: the best parties and DJs are more in Europe, best releases are from European producers too. For themselfs: yeah, they should improve their taste, so they can have these awesome parties too ;)

(getting a bit offtopic...)
that's what i'm saying i wish it was the same in australia as it is in europe

back on topic: anyone got a release date?
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter27 May 2009, 21:57

HQ sample I found on youtube:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afXC5FZ1 ... re=related[/youtube]
I Image House Music
EvenSteven
Axwell lover

Post EvenSteven27 May 2009, 23:21

Man ive been having that clip from the first post on repeat the whole day now. Cant wait to get my hands on the axwell remix. Vocals are so beautiful and the sound is amazing. Love it!

Axwell, du får 100kr för låten om du lägger in den på min ipod :D ... då är den ju fast där och det finns inte risk för spridning :) Haha ;)

Release date?

Så jävla stolt man är över att vara svensk. Inte är vi många i det lilla och avlånga landet men visst fan är vi bäst i många saker!
oskaaar
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar28 May 2009, 09:13

Håller med helt och hållet! Vi svenskar har köttbullar, vackra blondiner, Nobelpriset och inte minst Axwell att vara stolta över!

Totally agree! We swedes have meatballs, beautiful blondes, the Nobel prize and not least Axwell to be proud of!

:D
Nothing But Love
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst28 May 2009, 10:58

Hm... what about a Nobel Prize for Axwell? :lol:
e=shm²
Axcellent!
spacer84
Axwell lover

Post spacer8401 Jun 2009, 21:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWxKfS5zmY0

1st song :D
My God can't wait for the release
nander
True fan

Post nander01 Jun 2009, 23:14

Nice!

And now im saying: official summerbomb. BOMB. Yeah, you read that right, BOMB! BOMBERTHEBOMB, the mo'fo A-bomb.
I want that track in every club badly...
noone can beat the house beats