Axwell Sensation White Budapest IDs

DJ Mixes, Radio Shows, Livesets, YouTube, Pictures & Tune IDs.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01717 May 2009, 12:42

ehm recorded by my phone... its very bad quality but i think they can be identified by these 2 videos....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrByP6xpyqo&fmt=18[/youtube]

this 2nd ID reminds me Wolfgang Gartner & Francis Preve - Yin (Original Club Mix).... really huge
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgpsON_ZkWM&fmt=18[/youtube]

btw i really dont understand why axwell denied to record this set... cause he played mostly tracks like

TV Rock - Feel It In The Air (axwell mix?),Chocolate Puma - Boom,
Arno Cost - Watch The Apocalypse, Dirty South - Let It Go (Axwell) w/ D.Unity - Rythm District 101 w/ Faithless - Insomnia
Axwells OYH, WWW, Verve Mash, MK & Funk - Good times, First Rebirth, Abel Ramos Bootleg of Fatboy Slim, Chemical Brothers, Work Slippy Pjanoo, LTWB, convict not alone, coldplay gnuk, amplifier

anyway i think lot more videos will show up on utube
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01718 May 2009, 12:38

really noone know the 2nd ID? it works on dancefloor really good
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko18 May 2009, 19:06

peter017 wrote:
btw i really dont understand why axwell denied to record this set... cause he played mostly tracks

That really makes me angry. Two great gigs and no sets cause of few fucking tunes. I think that this year we will not enjoy in ax work behind decks if we want personally visit some of the gigs. :evil: :evil: :evil:

beside that 2nd video ID is nice if maybe someone knows something abou it.... :D :D

so Peter did you enjoy on Sensation or what??? you didn't write something about.... :)
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01718 May 2009, 21:58

yea it was amazing... i mean axwell set was great but as i said i really dont understand why he doesnt want his set to be broadcasted... he played just few new things... i mean 3 or 4 rest about 30 tunes (he was switchin songs really often... like 2minutes or so) are already recorded by someone... i hope ax ll give us at least some radio show after this 2 not recorded sets... :) btw i was thinking that maybe he doesnt want to have his new remix overplayed... so he leaves the 1st listening for release, but i dont know
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez18 May 2009, 22:12

I'm with you here, I'm very disappointed because I was expecting both INOX and Sensation and we got none...
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst19 May 2009, 09:46

Yeah - I really hoped that at least the INOX set was recorded...

That's the price of filesharing :(
e=shm²
Axcellent!
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko19 May 2009, 10:52

Yes and probably Ax will upload something at the end of the year when he will see results on top 100 dj poll at DJMAG like was Melbourne set.

Am I stupid or what but i don't see catch between Ax and Seb Ingr. or LBL, and other popular dj's who give us sets every week. They also play unreleased tracks from other producers and themselves. I really don't understand what Ax want to achive...
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez19 May 2009, 18:12

My other take on this is that the set could be recorded and then edited... Take out the tracks that Ax doesn't want to have out there, that should work I think. Also, by having sounds of the crowd and stuff it makes for a better recording and also makes it impossible to rip anything!
marco-machiavelli
Axwell fan

Post marco-machiavelli19 May 2009, 19:21

Sounds like a Chuckie track???
My first Intuition was his new track, but i've looking to it and it's not the same... i'm talking about Groovewatchers - Sexy Girl (Chuckie Remix)
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko20 May 2009, 07:02

Dirty Sanchez wrote:My other take on this is that the set could be recorded and then edited... Take out the tracks that Ax doesn't want to have out there, that should work I think. Also, by having sounds of the crowd and stuff it makes for a better recording and also makes it impossible to rip anything!
I don't understand why people use rips for listen and how can something like that satisfy them. Fucking ripers. They destroy us funs with producers in same basket. And so this is result of all
that. We don't have no more sets to listen.

If just Ax have some nice consolation for us.