Music around the world

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Alex Le Français
Axwell fan

Post Alex Le Français28 May 2008, 21:25

BONJOUR everyone Alex Le Français's happy to join you on this forum more relaxed and friendly than the other ones i think...(and i hope)

Well i saw that we're all coming from diferent countries and moreover from diferent continent, i think we all love Axwell ("it's true" big lol) and we all like music (even if we're not all DJ's) ; it's a chance we have to be in the same place where we can converse about everything and we have to take advantage on it ! So i propose this post to be a place where we can exchange music from where we live ; i don't talk about top 20 of the famous radios or clubs (thing we can easily have with intenet), i talk about good vibes that good people listen to, simply to compare diferents grooves that exist around the world, it could be interesting !

(French people please don't make fun on my "French english" i miss english training :) )

So because i'm sendind this new post i have to begin this fabulous music melting pot, so :

In Nantes in France, good people like to listen to :

- Calvin Harris : Merrymaking at my place, Girls, ...
- Sébastien Tellier : Divine, Sexual Sportwear (Axwell's Inox Festival Intro), and more tracks on the new album called "Sexuality" (This album has been produced by Guy-Manuel de Homem Christo one of the Daft Punk)
- Hocus Pocus : All the tracks !
- Mattafix : Living dafrur, Big city life, Gangster blues, ...
- Jungle Brothers : beat on a string, Black woman, ...
- Les choristes : Vois sur ton chemin
- Yelle : Je veux te voir
- Renan Luce : La lettre, les voisines, ...
- Cali : C'est quand le bonheur, ...
- BB brunes : Dis moi, ....

Here are 10 tracks, more funky pop electronic and true french music, i hope you'll like it !

I tried to put songs you can listen on youtube.

Your turn now to make people discover In which crazy sounds you live !!!
Getdumb
True fan

Post Getdumb28 May 2008, 21:39

Grand tourism :o?
Rave is King.
Alex Le Français
Axwell fan

Post Alex Le Français28 May 2008, 21:44

French group you're right, but not famous, in France i mean...So hard to find something good nowadays with all these artists made more for business than for music...
C-Jay
Axwell fan

Post C-Jay28 May 2008, 22:44

Well, here in Portugal, there are some dj's that are really good. I chose three portuguese dj's, maybe the three best dj's here in portugal and the most famous also, I think :

- Diego Miranda (well, he is very popular here in Portugal, but I don't like him very much lol) http://youtube.com/watch?v=QwGZqjYgOWc
- Pete Tha Zouk ( Maybe the most popular Dj actually. I don't know how, but ok. He's good... but not that good. http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHe1nuHnaVo&feature=related
- Dj Vibe ( He's the king dammit. He's so, so good. The best there is here in Portugal ) http://youtube.com/watch?v=A158Id8-K8g

Well, I add some links so that you can see how good (or bad) portuguese dj's are :D

Hope you like it.
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez29 May 2008, 16:50

Let me recommend you this: Wisin y Yandel 'Síguelo'. I'm not a fan of this reggaeton music but this one has got some electronic beats that make me feel special about this one....
Alex Le Français
Axwell fan

Post Alex Le Français29 May 2008, 21:08

like you said this is raggaeton and i can say that i don't really enjoy that style, the track sounds diferent than what we know but still be raggaeton...

Hey C-Jay i listened your dj's from portugal i prefer the second one more clubby than trance (like the first one), it's more my kind of thing. Latino Vibes are sounds i reaaly often play it takes people in happy and sensual feelings. Do you have more things that sound like this dj plays ???

Did someone listened sounds i gave you ??? i'd like to know what you think about French music...
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez30 May 2008, 15:54

I'll try and listen to those once I get back home, by the end of the weekend ;)