Old vs New

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
carllouis
Axtone Artist

Post by carllouis » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:30 pm

It's amazing to se how Axwell always is in front of everybody with new ways on making a track new ideas and so on. He really is original!

I don't know if this is a fact but i recently listened to his remix of dark side of the moon, and the unrealesed remix sound of violence (not sure if this axwell!?), in these songs he uses this saw stab/ hit bass which was really popular and still is used in many tracks. And this was back in 2005! People tend to take after him..
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 am

The mix of Sound Of Violence is in fact a bootleg with Mode Hookers - Breathe. But it's from him ;)
Mutu
I worship Axwell
http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post by Mutu » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Halcyon wrote:The mix of Sound Of Violence is in fact a bootleg with Mode Hookers - Breathe. But it's from him ;)
didnt know that, thanx for the info
I got nothing but luv' for you !
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:54 pm

At the beginnng I thought that it was a real remix from him, but the style was very different. And I listened to Breathe; it was the same music.
I just would like to know if the remix of Erick Morillo - Dance I Said which has never been released on a "normal" version is really from Axwell too and if it's the case why it's not in the official list.
The form of the remix can make think of him but I'll be wondering until a confirmation... :)
paulanthony
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer

Post by paulanthony » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am

Halcyon wrote:At the beginnng I thought that it was a real remix from him, but the style was very different. And I listened to Breathe; it was the same music.
I just would like to know if the remix of Erick Morillo - Dance I Said which has never been released on a "normal" version is really from Axwell too and if it's the case why it's not in the official list.
The form of the remix can make think of him but I'll be wondering until a confirmation... :)
As far as I know, ax did the remix, but he wasn't satisfied with it, so it just didn't make it... :cry: Think it was discussed in the old forum. I liked the track and so did many others, I guess axwell just has very high standards :D
axelstylmon
Axwell lover

Post by axelstylmon » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Watch the sunrise and feel the vibe are really the best tracks that Axwell has produced.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Not so fast bro...

There are SO many fucking great Axwell tracks: Jetlag, Mambana, Starbeach, ... all the old stuff is still part of my playlists...

Actually you can play a whole evening just Axwell producions... from the warm up to the peak time...

And there are many quite unknown tracks form him which ought to be discoverd by everyone of you!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Mouziii
Axwell lover
http://soundcloud.com/meikhi-welson
DJ Gear: 2xCdj1000MK3 + DJM700 + HDJ2000

Post by Mouziii » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 pm

paulanthony wrote:
Halcyon wrote:At the beginnng I thought that it was a real remix from him, but the style was very different. And I listened to Breathe; it was the same music.
As far as I know, ax did the remix, but he wasn't satisfied with it, so it just didn't make it... :cry: Think it was discussed in the old forum. I liked the track and so did many others, I guess axwell just has very high standards :D
For me it's one of his best remix (even if i love all this remixes :D )..
I hope again (in my dreams lool) a release.. :lol:
The remix is so far from the original, a very good progressive clubby sound !!!
Ax' is too perfectionist !! :D