Steve Angello - Alpha Baghera

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa14 Jun 2009, 00:34

i'm wondering what track could it be. next folk shit or somtin completely new and sophisticated :?

seb wrote "track of the day"...
wait... only track of the day?? not a month or summer??

:x

probably next shit... i bet !
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst14 Jun 2009, 07:26

:lol:

That's Steve Angello .... but this man def knows what he does... or, well... at least he DEF could - if he wants... ;)

I'm curious... and no matter how deep or weird it will be, MikeCasa will love it! :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Kacperson
Axwell lover

Post Kacperson14 Jun 2009, 09:40

i must say that recently i am also bit dissapointed,it stopped to sounds like own style,started to sound more like "i am too lazy to do something more,i am going to pick a riff and add my famous drum beat"

Though,i am his huge fan,just those more recent works doesnt move me
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez14 Jun 2009, 18:14

Can't wait to get a preview of this. I'm a huge fan of Steve and his SIZE label.
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa14 Jun 2009, 22:47

i loved his music and his label till 2005/2006. but now angello and size isn't house anymore :/ ... probably
MikeCasa
True fan

Post MikeCasa17 Jun 2009, 00:08

LOL daherbst! :)

He started talking about this track, calling it "crazy techno bomb" back in may and rementioned it last week or so. The track is named after the street he's staying on in Ibiza, "Alpha Baguera" (no wonder he got robbed lol).
The reason im a fan of Steve is because he's not afraid to push the envelope, in and outside the studio. Paris Hilton, "play some hip hop", FUCK YOU. He's one of very few people who constantly changes his sound, dips into different genres of music and trys new things.Valodja sounds like something you would expect to hear vernturing through the Swedish countryside eating Bratwurst, playing trombone but you know what, i like it! Listen to his old stuff from his alias "The Sinners", with Ingrosso, its pretty deep. Whos Who, Buy Now, thats some crazy retarded shit, but it works and its different. His sound appeals to the commercial scene aswell as the underground or "true scene." He does what he wants, how he wants and says what he wants, you dont like it, too bad. Thats a very rare personality in the stagnant, repetative scene that is modern dance music.
Besides from his music, hes a chill guy. When i was 17, sneaking into clubs when i was underage, he stuck around after the show to take pictures with everybody that asked. Two years later, after Show Me Love, and more commercial success, he remains true to who he is and doesnt end up like other people (Andrea knows who im talking about) and still appreciates and supports his fans. Ive seen him live 4 times, once with Ingrosso and every time has been a blast. Two of those times he invited me and my friends into the booth with him because he saw we were really digging the show and werent just there to drink and mess around. He signs random people's tracks to his labels, is in touch with his fans and gives everyone a chance. He, along with Mark Knight, AX and Seb are probly the nicest DJ's/celebrities ive met. All of the SHM are great for the scene of dance and will be there for a long time!
twitter.com/mikecasa
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst17 Jun 2009, 08:11

I hope you don't mistake me - I like your attitude towards him, and I really understand it - AND I'm with you - the SHM (with Axwell in front ;) ) beats the whole scene up!

The only think I'm saying is, that I just can't follow each "mood" of Mr. Angello ;)

Back to topic: I'm still curious what he delivers this time!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
knoxy
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Tonium pacemaker

Post knoxy17 Jun 2009, 10:09

Well said MikeCasa :)

Chris
It's all about house music..........
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi17 Jun 2009, 13:06

daherbst wrote: The only think I'm saying is, that I just can't follow each "mood" of Mr. Angello ;)
same here!
Gypsy is horrible but Isabel or Flonko for example are really great!
Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mxtone17 Jun 2009, 14:33

Kosi wrote: same here!
Gypsy is horrible but Isabel or Flonko for example are really great!
maybe to u mate ! i think its unbeatable if mashed with sweet dreams !but again thats what steve is good at , digging at different styles to ppl into his sounds !
I Got Nothing But Love For You