New Axwells tracks

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Gigo
I worship Axwell
http://www.djgigo.com/
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Post by Gigo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 am

Ok let me start this thread here on brand new forum :mrgreen:

As I know there was one track smth like put your hands up in the air, and one with Bob Sinclar..Ax, how is it goin, maybe you got some update for us :mrgreen:

Best 8-)
User avatar
SHM
Axwell lover
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:35 am

Post by SHM » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:07 am

Im also keen to hear any news about whether a new Supermode track is in the works.
Axwell is God!
User avatar
Kris Kay
Administrator
http://www.axwell.co.uk
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Leeds!!!!
DJ Gear: MBP - 2.6GHZ w/ 24in Monitor
Motu Traveller
Ableton Live
Logic 8 w/ Novation Rem Comapct
KRK VXT6
Loads..... Plugins

Post by Kris Kay » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:46 am

SHM wrote:Im also keen to hear any news about whether a new Supermode track is in the works.
Ax mentioned on the previous board that himself and Steve are currently working on a new supermode track. It was mentioned that this would probably not incorporate a sample again though.

I'm looking as forward as you mate.

KK/ :mrgreen:
User avatar
philinho
Axwell lover
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
DJ Gear: Numark DJio, Numark Total Control, M-Audio Oxygen 8 v2, Dell Laptop

Post by philinho » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:56 pm

I have to say, I like "You Lose/Wonderful Life" but my new favourite is the one at the start of the Juicy in Miami set - going off the vocals i'd say its called "Its Been a Long Time", such a sick beat.
User avatar
philinho
Axwell lover
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
DJ Gear: Numark DJio, Numark Total Control, M-Audio Oxygen 8 v2, Dell Laptop

Post by philinho » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:58 pm

BTW...is it kosher to a) rip sets b) rip songs from that set?
User avatar
Iammesol
Administrator
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, USA

Post by Iammesol » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Artists don't really like it when you rip their tracks from the set.
User avatar
Kris Kay
Administrator
http://www.axwell.co.uk
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Leeds!!!!
DJ Gear: MBP - 2.6GHZ w/ 24in Monitor
Motu Traveller
Ableton Live
Logic 8 w/ Novation Rem Comapct
KRK VXT6
Loads..... Plugins

Post by Kris Kay » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:11 pm

philinho wrote:BTW...is it kosher to a) rip sets b) rip songs from that set?
Tricky subject that one, alot of artists have uploaded them in a lower quality to avoid such things.

KK/ :mrgreen:
User avatar
julian
I worship Axwell
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 pm
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post by julian » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:49 pm

philinho wrote:I have to say, I like "You Lose/Wonderful Life" but my new favourite is the one at the start of the Juicy in Miami set - going off the vocals i'd say its called "Its Been a Long Time", such a sick beat.

you mean TV Rock - Its been a long time (Laidback Luke Remix)
User avatar
daherbst
Administrator
Posts: 1946
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:13 pm
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:18 pm

The Supermode thing is set on ice as far as I know.

I really would like to know something about the - yet untitelt- track of Axwell which he played before the Pryda.

The bass is fantastic!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
User avatar
philinho
Axwell lover
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
DJ Gear: Numark DJio, Numark Total Control, M-Audio Oxygen 8 v2, Dell Laptop

Post by philinho » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:42 pm

julian wrote:
philinho wrote:I have to say, I like "You Lose/Wonderful Life" but my new favourite is the one at the start of the Juicy in Miami set - going off the vocals i'd say its called "Its Been a Long Time", such a sick beat.

you mean TV Rock - Its been a long time (Laidback Luke Remix)
Even better - someone who knows what they're talking about!