Axtone acapellas

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst01 Dec 2009, 16:03

Latest post of the previous page:

I honestly wouldn't know how to use the LTWB acapellas...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post vaz02 Dec 2009, 22:48

A lot of hooray!s in this topic, but hold your horses, people... I'd say it's always a hard work remixing this guy's songs. In my humble opinion, more than ANY other house tracks made by ANY other house producer, Ax's stuff loses a lot of power when remixed. I don't know why, I guess thet's the definition of a vibe, a definition of a soul. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, an Ax remix has to be really huuuuge to achieve that level of pure energy that is contained in the original.

It's almost impossible, and it's a fact!

Never the less, I hope to hear some quality stuff soon, a change is always good, especially if it's a good change. Bring it on!
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi03 Dec 2009, 08:11

well, then you have to listen to Feel The Vibe (Eric Prydz Remix) or Daddy´s Groove´s Remix of LTWB!
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst03 Dec 2009, 09:49

Both can't reach the original by far imho!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA03 Dec 2009, 11:02

vaz wrote:A lot of hooray!s in this topic, but hold your horses, people... I'd say it's always a hard work remixing this guy's songs. In my humble opinion, more than ANY other house tracks made by ANY other house producer, Ax's stuff loses a lot of power when remixed. I don't know why, I guess thet's the definition of a vibe, a definition of a soul. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, an Ax remix has to be really huuuuge to achieve that level of pure energy that is contained in the original.

It's almost impossible, and it's a fact!

Never the less, I hope to hear some quality stuff soon, a change is always good, especially if it's a good change. Bring it on!
+100
daherbst wrote:Both can't reach the original by far imho!

+10
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi03 Dec 2009, 11:14

perhabs it is nearly impossible because ax is the most talented and best producer in the whole house music scene, but some remixes are quality stuff as well. I think it is impossible to better an axwell track as it is, but there is the possibility to give the track a different character. I guess this is what remixes are good for...
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst03 Dec 2009, 12:16

Agreed... and I still don't know how to use the LTWB acapellas... ;)
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Blau-Weiß
Axwell digger

Post Blau-Weiß03 Dec 2009, 16:30

daherbst wrote:Both can't reach the original by far imho!
well, I have to say that the daddy groove remix is at least as good as the original, only in a different way.. I think the remix has the "punch" which I missed a bit in the original.. but btt ;)
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst04 Dec 2009, 10:35

Punch?????

well... suum cuique :lol:

Btw: I'm really looking forward to good Bootlegs - I just can't imagine by now...

And I like the DV & LM thing far more than the Daddy's Groove... they did really a good job ..
e=shm²
Axcellent!
jamesaxtone
Axwell lover

Post jamesaxtone04 Dec 2009, 16:19

axt-acapella-vol1.jpg
have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you this album as soon as possible. there are lots of different companies who own lots of different tracks in different territories and we wanted to put this album up for the world on Axtone. all sorted now and the release date for Beatport will be Monday 7th December followed by all other platforms on January 4th 2010.

The Beatport release will be bundle only and i have asked them to set the price at around the $10 mark so this album offers value for money. i've not have confirmation of that yet (!) so as long as there are no surprises it should be up for around $10, £6 or €6.60 which i think is a fair price for 14 very high quality DJ Tools.

tracklisting in full;

1.Axwell ‘Feel The Vibe’ (128 BPM) (2:08)
2.Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso ‘Together’ (Acapella) (126 BPM) (1:07)
3.Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso ‘Together’ (Chords) (126 BPM) (0:57)
4.Axwell ft Steve Edwards ‘Watch The Sunrise’ (Acapella) (128 BPM) (1:38)
5.Axwell ft Max’C ‘I Found U’ (Acapella) (130 BPM) (1:16)
6.Axwell ft Max’C ‘I Found U’ (Piano) (130 BPM) (1:29)
7.Axwell ft Max’C ‘I Found U’ (Piano + Acapella) (130 BPM) (1:36)
8.Axwell + Sebastian Ingrosso Vs Salem Al Fakir ‘It’s True’ (Acapella) (128 BPM) (1:46)
9.Dirty South ft Rudy ‘Let It Go’ (Acapella) (127 BPM) (0:38)
10.Dirty South ft Rudy ‘Let It Go’ (Hook) (127 BM) (1:08)
11.TV Rock ft Rudy ‘Been A Long Time’ (Acapella) (127 BPM) (1:38)
12.Axwell & Dirty South ft Rudy ‘Open Your Heart’ (Acapella Hook) (126 BPM) (0:34)
13.Axwell & Dirty South ft Rudy ‘Open Your Heart’ (Acapella Verse + Hook) (126 BPM) (2:10)
14.Axwell/Ingrosso/Angello/Laidback Luke ft Deborah Cox ‘Leave The World Behind’ (Acapella) (128 BPM) (1:34)

Enjoy!

James
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst04 Dec 2009, 16:55

:o

This made my day...

The cover is sooo perfect... it's:

AXCELLENT

(I wanna have this as Desktop background)
e=shm²
Axcellent!