Axwell - Nothing But Love For You

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
oskaaar
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post by oskaaar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

This tune is incredible! It has that true Axwell sound and I'm sure it has what it takes to be a REALLY BIG HIT this summer.

Is it confirmed that it will be released this spring/summer btw? I really, really hope so, because this is probably one of the best house tunes I've ever heard. And I listen a lot to house. Can't stop listening to the low quality rip!

So please Axwell, can you release this killer tune soon or, at least, confirm it will be released?

Hälsningar från Lund

daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Sorry Oskar - nothing is confirmed yet...
e=shm²
Axcellent!

husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post by husajfa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 pm

it should be out this summer, for autumn should be something like... maybe inside of me

:lol:

but... seriously, what about forthcoming axwell remixes ? does anybody know if he works on some remixes?

daherbst
Administrator

Post by daherbst » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 am

Mind the "Axtone Summer" Thread... I'm sure the summer will be Swedish again!
e=shm²
Axcellent!

oskaaar
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post by oskaaar » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 pm

I guess it's time to face the truth; there will be no release of this track this spring/summer.

Axwell said:

"I have another two more surprises for you coming out on my label Axtone any moment now, so be sure to stay tuned."

"...after LTWB, we already have 2 releases lined up. A new TV rock track is taking shape, it sounds really f*ckin promising with the man Rudy on the vocals. And we got another one, more trancy/house this time, but definately axtone! so watch out..."

Two tracks are on their way. These tracks are:

1. Denis The Menace & Big World - The First Rebirth (Which we heard at the "Kiss 100, SNK Take Over". This is probably the "more trancy/house" one.)

2. A TV Rock track with Rudy on the vocals. (Errol Reid is the one who sings "NBLFY", not Rudy. Therefore, this track can't be "Nothing but Love for You".

Sorry guys. I think we'll have to wait far much longer for the release of this track. If it will ever be released.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Nothing But Love

Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post by Petter » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 am

I hate to admit it, but I think you're right... Axwell hasn't even mentioned this track after he last played it @ Warehouse in manchester in May '08.

This is probably my favorite axwell track of all time. If this was 2006/2007 it would be a massive hit! Damn this electro taking over!

And axwell used the 'Trex manos' in open your heart. Which is also in NBLFY, so it's typical that he is not releasing two tracks with the same sound, if you catch my drift...

BUT! on the other hand, someone from the garrraud forum asked ax' about this track, and he said that it would be the first track of his album. But then again, when is the album coming? So maybe there's hope for NBLFY on his upcoming album?

I've been crossing my fingers for almost a year now, and they are getting pretty worn out ;)
I Image House Music

daherbst
Administrator

Post by daherbst » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 am

First of all I must confess I'm not convinced of "The first rebirth" (I didn't like the original as well).

LTWB is great - but I don't think the summer will belong only to it since it's "too old" - and I can't imangine that Axwell won't hold the summer in his hands - so he needs another bomb - THE summer hit 2009 - for me NBLFY is obvious...

I'm still optimistic....
e=shm²
Axcellent!

Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post by Kosi » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 am

I think he also said something about a new Hard-Fi Remix but I cannot remember the interview...

Bills90
Axwell lover

Post by Bills90 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Axwell should just come in here and set the record straight so you guys stop speculating.

Unless of course, NBLFY is one of the surprises he was talking about. In that case, he shouldn't say anything.

Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mxtone » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Guys just mind something Ax got nothing released on his own (remix or own production ) since his re edit of rotterdam city of love so which came out on november last year so i think hes really working on his album coz we never heard any new staff form him in his last sets
hopefully we are right and album will see the light soon
I Got Nothing But Love For You