Axwell - Nothing But Love For You

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post by ANDREA » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 pm

From Errol Reid Myspace:

2009 looks like it's going to be another year filled with tracks written, sang or co-produced by Errol.....Keep a look out for new tracks with Olav Basoski, French duo Tristan Garner and Norman Doray, Eddie Thoneick, Jupiter Ace and Nu Electric, as well as, the infamous Swedish House Mafia member Axwell.

I've read in cuepoint.tv that Ax produced Feel The Vibe in 2 years!
We have just to wait! :)
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!

Mxtone
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mxtone » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:37 pm

ANDREA wrote:I've read in cuepoint.tv that Ax produced Feel The Vibe in 2 years!
well but that was in the Ol'GOOD Dark times ! but 2 years ! OMG thats the exact thing i hate in prydz ! making good music ! but seeing light after million years or something !!! after getting burned of overplaying or getting leaked !
whats the point of saving the tracks and delaying thier release like that !
i really hope Ax will release that track next summer and pretty sure it will overcome anything coz it got the unbeatable soulful feeling i have ever heard !
I Got Nothing But Love For You

veinar90
True fan

Post by veinar90 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Mxtone wrote:
ANDREA wrote:I've read in cuepoint.tv that Ax produced Feel The Vibe in 2 years!
well but that was in the Ol'GOOD Dark times ! but 2 years ! OMG thats the exact thing i hate in prydz ! making good music ! but seeing light after million years or something !!! after getting burned of overplaying or getting leaked !
i really hope Ax will release that track next summer and pretty sure it will overcome anything coz it got the unbeatable soulful feeling i have ever heard !
it's not all about Axwell and Prydz,they aren't the only ones who descides what comes out which day

daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm

I disagree Veinar!

Without knowing it exactly I would say it's all up to Axwell... that's one reason for Axtone ...

Be patient ... there's a reason why we don't get an answer...
e=shm²
Axcellent!

veinar90
True fan

Post by veinar90 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 pm

daherbst wrote:I disagree Veinar!

Without knowing it exactly I would say it's all up to Axwell... that's one reason for Axtone ...

Be patient ... there's a reason why we don't get an answer...
oh,i forgot that Axwell and Prydz run their own labels!
i just connected this with something that one of the greatest djs/producers today has told me (i don't want to say his name).He said that he has tons of his unreleased production,but he doesn't want to release them because his label blackmails him.
Some other DJ from my country which owns a label,said that all those big labels are greedy and young dj's shouldn't sign any contracts withouth a lawyer!
if that is true,it sucks!but everything which produces a lot money attracts many people with "dark thoughts"

vaz
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Axwell's shit

Post by vaz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:56 am

Mxtone wrote:
Maybe, but there's something called inspiration. Artist's fuel. No inspiration, no result, no matter how hard you try. If you put shit in, you get shit out, Ax said that himself, and it's so goddamn true. With a rush of inspiration you can make a track in three days, but sometimes you just gotta leave it aside and wait for a right moment to finish it... I guess Ax knows when to be patient, thanks god...

Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post by Petter » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 am

vaz wrote:Maybe, but there's something called inspiration. Artist's fuel. No inspiration, no result, no matter how hard you try. If you put shit in, you get shit out, Ax said that himself, and it's so goddamn true. With a rush of inspiration you can make a track in three days, but sometimes you just gotta leave it aside and wait for a right moment to finish it... I guess Ax knows when to be patient, thanks god...
I remember axwell said in an interview from ibiza that he tends to produce a track and if he is not satisfied with it, he takes some time off from the track, maybe for a year or so. Then he comes up with another great idea which could work with the song he started on a year ago and then he has another bomb coming out :)

Hopefully this is something that will happend to NBLFY. I guess this track is not in progress as we speak, since Ax has decided not to comment this thread this year, even though he said in july 2008 that it probably would be released during the spring 2009. We better stay pacient :) maybe a remode in 2010? :D
I Image House Music

daherbst
Administrator

Post by daherbst » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 am

.... just think of "I found you"...
e=shm²
Axcellent!

Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 am

Plans... stealing... :lol: Sounds like Watergate in here... AXWELLGATE maybe?? :lol:

I see everyone is going crazy for NBLFY, it reminded me a lot of Sweet dreams when I heard it... Maybe the track is being reworked, maybe Ax is doin' other things... We've heard stories with Feel the vibe or I found U about how he'd start working on them, "drop them" for a while, go back to work with them... and finally finish them. He's got his method and his timing so no rush I guess...

Altho I will miss live sets, I'm not gonna lie. I said it in other posts: if Ax can edit the live sets and take out the "new" songs plus u can add "crowd noise" and radio jingles ("You're listening to... AXWELL IN THE MIX" or whatever), I think much of the "problem" would be solved... Anyway, I'm off-topic here :P

daherbst
Administrator

Post by daherbst » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 pm

I'm with you Dirty!

And yes, you are offtopic! :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!