AXT015 Axwell - Nothing But Love

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
oskaaar Send private message
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post by oskaaar » 13 Apr 2010, 17:41

Latest post of the previous page:

No matter if it's a rip or not. Now that it has "leaked" in listenable quality, does Ax have any other options than releasing it soon?
Last edited by oskaaar on 13 Apr 2010, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing But Love
Kosi Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Kosi » 13 Apr 2010, 18:40

kaiser wrote:ax!!! you never fail, what a beautiful track! love it!
true words, he did it again...

it´s indeed kinda strange that Mikael Weermets is having this promo...
Petter Send private message
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post by Petter » 13 Apr 2010, 20:36

I think I am THE biggest NBLFY fan around here. Ever since I first heard it from the set @ The Warehouse Project in may 2008, I've been in constant love with this track! Every single time I've met Axwell I have asked him over and over again: "What is happening with NBLFY??" and I think that this was released as a tribute to his fans, because he didn't expect it would be THAT much hype around this track.

It really brings back the good old house days in this, including todays feel and vibe. The part @ 7:55 sounds almost Daft Punkish (which brings me back, mmmhh...). Even though vocoder vocals is something Axwell rarely (or never) uses it still gets e going!

GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

But yeah, weermets set is full of unreleased stuff. Some quality stuff right there. How he ended up with NBLFY I have no idea. But I don't think he's got the balls to put the track in one of his downloadable sets without being on the promo list. No?
I Image House Music
KidA Send private message
Axwell fan

Post by KidA » 13 Apr 2010, 20:52

I agree with that Peter0017 guy. First of all its strange that the Dj whatever would have a copy of such an exclusive track. Second it doesnt sound at all like that wmc teaser. At best its a fake or original mix, but i think the one from the wmc trailer is a re-mode mix or something. I hope thats not the only or final version of that track! Best version is still that first set rip from way back, hope it makes it on the cd!!
daherbst Send private message
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » 13 Apr 2010, 23:21

Nothing but love for this track!

We really need some infos...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
husajfa Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by husajfa » 13 Apr 2010, 23:52

NBLFY is the beast !

obviously that's not a promo from ax. it's just a lo quality rip in mono
so relax and look forward to release date ;)
Pieschi Send private message
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Post by Pieschi » 14 Apr 2010, 10:28

Petter wrote:I think I am THE biggest NBLFY fan around here. Ever since I first heard it from the set @ The Warehouse Project in may 2008, I've been in constant love with this track! Every single time I've met Axwell I have asked him over and over again: "What is happening with NBLFY??" and I think that this was released as a tribute to his fans, because he didn't expect it would be THAT much hype around this track.

It really brings back the good old house days in this, including todays feel and vibe. The part @ 7:55 sounds almost Daft Punkish (which brings me back, mmmhh...). Even though vocoder vocals is something Axwell rarely (or never) uses it still gets e going!

GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

But yeah, weermets set is full of unreleased stuff. Some quality stuff right there. How he ended up with NBLFY I have no idea. But I don't think he's got the balls to put the track in one of his downloadable sets without being on the promo list. No?

WORD!!!
I think I heard the rip the from TWP set round about 500 times...

Now I am very curious about the final version of NBLFY....

The thing with the Mikael Weermets set is really strange, maybe we can get some informations from Ax oder Alex?!?
Halcyon Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » 14 Apr 2010, 11:08

Pieschi wrote: The thing with the Mikael Weermets set is really strange, maybe we can get some informations from Ax oder Alex?!?
How hopeful you are... :roll:
KidA Send private message
Axwell fan

Post by KidA » 14 Apr 2010, 13:28

Yeah ok so after hearing this version of NBLFY about 500 times, it definitely does not have the energy of that 22 sec clip of the wmc teaser. Sucks for Axwell to have his song released like that. Unless thats the version! Then I pray thats not the only mix!!!!
daherbst Send private message
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » 14 Apr 2010, 13:58

I'm still sure it's all about the album!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Kosi Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Kosi » 14 Apr 2010, 14:14

KidA wrote:Yeah ok so after hearing this version of NBLFY about 500 times, it definitely does not have the energy of that 22 sec clip of the wmc teaser. Sucks for Axwell to have his song released like that. Unless thats the version! Then I pray thats not the only mix!!!!
completely disagree! It´s even more energetic than expected after watching the wmc teaser. Petter described exactly what i felt when I heard it for the first time. The vocal in the ending is sooo feel-the-vibe-ish