AXT015 Axwell - Nothing But Love

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
xhyrox Send private message
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Gemini ps 540i, American Audio turntable and cd players, Traktor Scratch 6, Midi Fighter 3D, Korg Nanokontrol 2

Post by xhyrox » 11 May 2010, 22:09

Latest post of the previous page:

I know this sounds stupid, but, have you read the facebook mail that Ax send to his fans like a month ago?

The other thing, I've noticed that Axwell's playing NBLFY live a lot of times, I headr it here in Bogotá, and I'm pretty sure he played it in Medellín and Cali (the two other Colombian cities)

Anyone knows if he played with SHM in the WMC?
oskaaar Send private message
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post by oskaaar » 11 May 2010, 22:19

xhyrox wrote:I know this sounds stupid, but, have you read the facebook mail that Ax send to his fans like a month ago?
Which mail do you mean? What did it say?
Nothing But Love
xhyrox Send private message
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: Gemini ps 540i, American Audio turntable and cd players, Traktor Scratch 6, Midi Fighter 3D, Korg Nanokontrol 2

Post by xhyrox » 11 May 2010, 22:45

this one:

<Axwell - Official Site /> 4pr!1 22 @ 12:20pm pwn
Hi all!

I hope you are all well and that the volcano (that is impossible to pronounce) haven't messed with you!

After coming home from Miami i have been day and night in the studio preparing more tracks for you this summer.
Btw, thank you so much for all the kind words! “Nothing but love” still need some adjustments. But for you that have not
hade the chance to hear it. there is a sneak preview on my official YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/axwellofficial.

BEATPORT AWARDS 2010 - http://www.beatportal.com/awards

Support your favourite DJ!

I am nominated for Best House Artist
Leave This World Behind has been Nominated for Best House Single.
TV Rock – In the Air (Axwell remix) was nominated for Best Progressive House Track.

And a final open question asking the public to name the ‘most influential, relevant and forward-thinking
person in electronic music in 2009’.

Thank you and hope to see you on the never ending tour!

/Axwell

BTW, Avicii played Nothing But Love in his gig on France:

Avicii - live @ Inox ELectronic Festival, Toulouse, France 05-08-2010 http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/57075051/file.html

01. SHM & Laidback Luke Vs. Johan Wedel – Leave The Shu Behind (Jarleen Bootleg)
02. Dim Chris feat. Amanda Wilson - Sometimes (Johan Wedel Remix)
03. ID w/Belocca, Soneec, Chris Lauer & Canard - Raspberry Mouth (Groovenatics Remix)
04. David Guetta & Afrojack - Louder Than Words (Original Mix)
05. Gui Boratto - No Turning Back (David Tort Remix)... M04R.
06. Norman Doray & David Tort - The Sun
07. Max Vangeli, AN21 & Julie McKnight - Swedish Beauty's Diamond Life (Sam Ross Bootleg)
08. Blake Lewis & Temper Trap Vs. David Tort & Axwell & Dirty South - Sweet Sad Disposition (Avicii Bootleg) w/ Temper Traps - Eurhythmic Disposition (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg)
09. Phonat - Set Me Free (Avicii Mix)
10. Swedish House Mafia - One (Original Mix)
11. Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (Otto Knows Remix)
12. Axwell feat. Errol Reid - Nothing But Love For You (Original Mix)
13. Sebastien Drums & Avicii - My Feeling For You (Original Mix)
14. Bob Sinclar - New New New (Avicii Remix)
15. Tim Berg - Bromance (Avicii's Arena Mix)
oskaaar Send private message
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post by oskaaar » 13 May 2010, 18:55

Does this mean Axwell will make one more version of it? A third one? :?
Nothing But Love
Axwell_Maniac88 Send private message
Axwell digger

Post by Axwell_Maniac88 » 13 May 2010, 19:31

i think ax will make really a masterpiece he'll adjust ''nothing but love for you'' that is already perfect for me...according to me the version of nblfy on youtube is pretty close to the version he's going to release for this reason he wants to change it a bit..but dont worry axel i will buy it legally on beatport or better if u produce the album i'll buy a copy
peter017 Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by peter017 » 15 May 2010, 13:32

well since this actual version of NBL4U leaked (ax already know about it),,, its still not finished
Aerandir96 Send private message
Axwell fan

Post by Aerandir96 » 16 May 2010, 07:44

Is it possible that Axwell gives us the 2008 version one day?

Both version are great and almost finished, so it'd be sad to lose one because of Eric Carter
Mxtone Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mxtone » 19 May 2010, 12:43

well had to come back to say this guys and i know u will probably kill me for it !
This remix is nothing compared to the old one !!
remb the old mix which made u waiting for that track for 3 whole YEARS !
i mean the bassline , drums , the arps , And THAT PIANO omg !, and how the vocals fits all over that :o :o :o ! what a track ! while listening to that rip for the over those time i think thats the best thing even i heard
And now with that crappy mix ( its not that crap BUT compared to the OLD ONE its useless )
u forgot all of that coz its the one probably gonna be released ! nahhh not gonna stick with it
at all ! srry the feeling on the old mix cant be remade with that one ! :roll:
maybe if we stick with the old one and keep demanding it maybe maybe someday it would see the light :idea: and even if it dont this version should not destroy it
just keep it be good like it had !

i know its Ax right to release or to make music what he thinks its right like after all hes one of the worlds most musically gifted in my opinion but crowds sometimes pull the most talented ppl in the wrong direction (like what happen in teenage crime and Ax deciding to stick with the old version according to pro fans review here )

Well its all in Ax hands right now maybe something better will come maybe not ;)
but for me i rather wait 3 more years for the old mix than this on or not release it at all

well that was my opinion i know many will throw stones for saying that but i hat to say it :mrgreen:

peace :D
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Halcyon Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » 19 May 2010, 14:09

Nobody throw stones in here, but, even if I think exactly the same thing about the 2008 verison compared to the new one, he did sell the riff to Carter so now I guess there are rights about it that he has to follow. The old one will stay an unreleased one and a piece of collection for every single fan of Axwell, as the Been A Long Time first version. :)
husajfa Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by husajfa » 19 May 2010, 14:12

i want Been A Long Time and Nothing But Love For You original versions as freebies !
why not the hell :D
stfu eric carter and it goes to all fans
Halcyon Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Halcyon » 19 May 2010, 14:28

Yeah and I wanna be married to Scarlett Johansson also :D (as freebie).
Come on guys, you won't have it mouhahahaha :twisted: