AXT015 Axwell - Nothing But Love

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01701 Jun 2010, 15:09

Latest post of the previous page:

leaked after all :cry: , but this version is not proper HQ, and most important it that its not finished :) so waiting for the final
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo01 Jun 2010, 18:02

Just saw link on one blog..well, part of me hopes that it means it will be released soon :mrgreen:
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko01 Jun 2010, 18:39

peter017 wrote:leaked after all :cry: , but this version is not proper HQ, and most important it that its not finished :) so waiting for the final
yes some stupid imbecile put it on blog. People obviously can't have tracks for themselves and must share them on fucking blogs. Only good thing is that Ax would change whole track with some new cords.
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi01 Jun 2010, 20:16

Don´t know why everyone is always posting that track xy has leaked. I think now A LOT of people starting to search for nothing but love on blogs and google. I wouldn´t have realized that NBLFY has leaked if you guys hadn´t told everyone in here...
oskaaar
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar01 Jun 2010, 21:02

Too bad it got leaked. But I guess it was only a matter of time... It's hard to hold onto a track for years without leaking.

I think this means Axwell has to take action and release a final version soon, before this track gets outdated. He should have released it when the hype was at its top, back in 2008!
Nothing But Love
veinar90
True fan

Post veinar9001 Jun 2010, 22:34

Kosi wrote:Don´t know why everyone is always posting that track xy has leaked. I think now A LOT of people starting to search for nothing but love on blogs and google. I wouldn´t have realized that NBLFY has leaked if you guys hadn´t told everyone in here...
correct.If someone is playing retard,you don't have to support him.
Axwell_Maniac88
Axwell digger

Post Axwell_Maniac8802 Jun 2010, 00:24

i dont understand why nblfy is leaked?avicii(tim bergling)dirty south,norman doray continue to play it in clubs...axwell played it in vienna some weeks ago...what u mean with ''leaked''?i think axwell will change it a bit because its already everyone on internet and its not a good thing for him...
oskaaar
True fan
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar03 Jun 2010, 15:30

Damn, I listened to the version from 2008 today. It must be one of the biggest mistakes ever not releasing it. It's really one of the best tunes I've heard. How nice wouldn't it be seeing Axwell releasing both the Original and the Remode?

Thank you Eric Carter. Thank you.

Nothing But Love
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron04 Jun 2010, 09:12

oskaaar wrote:Damn, I listened to the version from 2008 today. It must be one of the biggest mistakes ever not releasing it. It's really one of the best tunes I've heard. How nice wouldn't it be seeing Axwell releasing both the Original and the Remode?

Thank you Eric Carter. Thank you.

I AGREE 100% Ughhh why did ax sell off that melody to dat eric carter guy? that track sooooooooooooooo fukin good!!!! not really impressed with the new version tbh,i mean its really good but when u hear the 08 version you just cant compare!!!! dissapointed to say the least
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst04 Jun 2010, 18:30

According to the pic there's no need to punish him at all! :twisted: :lol:
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi13 Jun 2010, 08:51

new version of nothing but love for you! ax dropped it two times yesterday :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lsx6y8MMmQ