AXT015 Axwell - Nothing But Love

• Release Date: 16 Aug 2010

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Axwell_Maniac88
Axwell digger

Post Axwell_Maniac8826 Aug 2010, 02:00

Latest post of the previous page:

i dont understand the video as well but i still like it:)
the best thing in the video is that i can see axwell playing :mrgreen:
about nbl im a dj and i like to play axwell vs daddy's groove version i really love the intro its so powerful!
Charles
Axwell digger

Post Charles26 Aug 2010, 03:33

The story of the video seems to be imo an allegory of Jesus.

The beard,
The fact that he helps everybody in a unselfish way
The fact that he is killed but we don't understand why

Yeah I know it sounds weird.

Or maybe Axwell is dedicating this video clip to someone he knows...

Still, it reminds me of the video clip Tiesto - Love comes again with the dj Ax/Tiesto playing in the nightclub, and there is this story happening in the club.
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo26 Aug 2010, 14:38

well I have an idea, while we are waiting for Ax to tell us the real story :)

This guy is actually Jesus, modern Jesus, helping everyone around..and when you see that part in the mid of the video where those guys are giving some money away..well, I think this guy which gets money is actually Juda, (modern Juda), which betrayed Jesus for money and then the guys killed him in the bathroom. I only dont see the point why would he betray him, probably because of jealousy or something, but every other detail seems to me like a bible story, they were all friends, then Juda whispers smth in the ear and gets money, Jesus gets killed, and then at the end powerful message that the good still wins - because he walked alive and goes to heaven.

Maybe this is just my silly vision, but for me its totally logic :)
kaiser
Axwell digger

Post kaiser26 Aug 2010, 15:04

that video is absoluteley fantastic!
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM26 Aug 2010, 16:22

Gigo wrote:well I have an idea, while we are waiting for Ax to tell us the real story :)

This guy is actually Jesus, modern Jesus, helping everyone around..and when you see that part in the mid of the video where those guys are giving some money away..well, I think this guy which gets money is actually Juda, (modern Juda), which betrayed Jesus for money and then the guys killed him in the bathroom. I only dont see the point why would he betray him, probably because of jealousy or something, but every other detail seems to me like a bible story, they were all friends, then Juda whispers smth in the ear and gets money, Jesus gets killed, and then at the end powerful message that the good still wins - because he walked alive and goes to heaven.

Maybe this is just my silly vision, but for me its totally logic :)
Totally agree with you.
Many details are taken from the Bible. It's not surprising when we know the lyrics of I Found U (Classic Mix) : "Thank God I Found You"
Definitely we can think Ax trust in God
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon26 Aug 2010, 20:41

Axwell can't trust in God, Axwell is God.
Or then Axwell trust himself. That's too weird for me now :roll: :D .

But i seriously think that it would have been a great idea to have this video made by the same guys who did the teasers video for Axtone recent releases (Teenage Crime and the teaser in space), you know a video like Justice DVNO or Cassius The Sound Of Violence, something matching with rhythm. Because this depressing full of sadness religious and troubling video don't fit with the hype full of love optimistic and happy music made by Ax. IMO for sure. :D
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst26 Aug 2010, 22:57

good point - but the whole scene is starving for some depth - thus I like it! :)

BTW: I think it's a progress to see Axwell in the Video - even for just some seconds! ;)
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Charles
Axwell digger

Post Charles27 Aug 2010, 03:18

Actually, didn't he appear in the video clip of What a Wonderful World with Bob Sinclar. You know the hippie-ish clip where naked girls were dancing in the water... maybe not naked but whatever....
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon27 Aug 2010, 07:27

Charles wrote:Actually, didn't he appear in the video clip of What a Wonderful World with Bob Sinclar. You know the hippie-ish clip where naked girls were dancing in the water... maybe not naked but whatever....
Yeah, but even in the making of of this one Ax said "I don't know what i'm doing here".
But at least the video fitted with the title (naked girls near water = wonderful world) :D
robsta
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/robbymorgz
DJ Gear: DJM800, 2xCDJ800 in Oz
Traktor Z1 + iPad Air in GER

Post robsta28 Aug 2010, 02:48

Hey Guys,

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but it looks like there's going to be a big remix package for NBLFY on Axtone.

Here's a preview of the TV Rock mix:

Also I think Goodwill (Aussie Producer) might be working on one as well juding by his tweets:

"Janell Monae Remix with @hooknsling is doing the business as well. Remix with Axwel and Hook is nice too. Good to feel productive."

http://twitter.com/realdjgoodwill/status/22139369156
Checkout my SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/robbymorgz for Tracks, Bootlegs & DJ Sets.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst28 Aug 2010, 09:03

The track above doesn't thrill me at all...
e=shm²
Axcellent!