AXT015 Axwell - Nothing But Love

  • Release Date: 16 Aug 2010


Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
phlextro
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 73
Joined: 30 Nov 2012

Post phlextro22 Sep 2013, 19:59

Latest post of the previous page:

we could always ask swedish television if they still have the version they used in the documentary! :P
User avatar
oskaaar
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 208
Joined: 15 Apr 2009
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar23 Sep 2013, 08:47

phlextro wrote:we could always ask swedish television if they still have the version they used in the documentary! :P
What documentary? I suppose you're thinking about Center of the Universe?
Nothing But Love
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
Posts: 258
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Aachen
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion23 Sep 2013, 10:11

oskaaar wrote:
phlextro wrote:we could always ask swedish television if they still have the version they used in the documentary! :P
What documentary? I suppose you're thinking about Center of the Universe?
I think so too,

some here probably remember the Teenage Crime "Copenhagen Mix", which Axwell gave us for free, maybe he will do that with this track as well!
User avatar
phlextro
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 73
Joined: 30 Nov 2012

Post phlextro23 Sep 2013, 16:21

oskaaar wrote:
phlextro wrote:we could always ask swedish television if they still have the version they used in the documentary! :P
What documentary? I suppose you're thinking about Center of the Universe?

Hahahah :lol: mybad, ive actually never heard the 2008 version of teenage crime! let the youtubing begin :)
User avatar
oskaaar
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 208
Joined: 15 Apr 2009
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar06 Oct 2014, 07:27

I think now would be the perfect time to release the 2008 version as a free download. There's so much love in the air! Don't you agree? ;)
Nothing But Love
User avatar
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1430
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Magdeburg, Germany

Post sobieski90206 Oct 2014, 07:54

oskaaar wrote:I think now would be the perfect time to release the 2008 version as a free download.

That

.
.
.

would be awesome :)
Born in Germany, raised in music
User avatar
Sami
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 40
Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Location: Marrakesh , Morocco

Post Sami06 Oct 2014, 18:42

sobieski902 wrote:
oskaaar wrote:I think now would be the perfect time to release the 2008 version as a free download.

That

.
.
.

would be awesome :)
Keep Dreamings guys hahaha.
User avatar
julitoco
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 149
Joined: 06 Sep 2014

Post julitoco06 Oct 2014, 20:39

axwell wrote:something im working on!
This is priceless
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1858
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House506 Oct 2014, 20:56

He also said it on WMC08 ID... And Inside of Me...
Goddamn it we need to travel back in time and take care of business.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1376
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul07 Oct 2014, 06:33

If I'm right, 2008 version is this one, the one that was sold to Eric Carter. So we can't get this one, guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSs2LhvktM
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
sobieski902
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1430
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: Magdeburg, Germany

Post sobieski90207 Oct 2014, 08:25

Hardsoul wrote:If I'm right, 2008 version is this one, the one that was sold to Eric Carter. So we can't get this one, guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSs2LhvktM

Yessir, thats the one. SHM played it (NBL) only once at a Warehouse Project gig
Born in Germany, raised in music