Some Axwell ryhmes

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
RavenKandi
Axwell digger
Send private message http://www.palmclub.at
DJ Gear: 2 x CDJ 200 , DJM 600 , HDJ 2000

All about Pioneer

Post RavenKandi10 Sep 2009, 10:01

Just Open Your Heart and Tell Me Why we should Watch The Sunrise and Feel The Hometown Glory in this Wonderful World with so High Energy couse I'v already Found You and I don't wanna Let it go now that we are Together living In The Air and Leaving The World Behind with in 2 Million Ways let the other people be Slipping Away till they Countdown The Days I'v seen Angel Inside Of Me on a Star Baby that Turn On Music and made some Sound Of Viloence told me that I Shall Overcome and Feel The Vibe it's Been A Long Time with your Promiscues and still I dont have Nothing But Love For You because in this Sweet Disposition I'm really Mising Roterdam City Of Love and Black Pony so only thing left to say is just World Hold On from Dark Side Of tHe Moon and play Hard To Beat!!!!!!!

Am I missing something ?:) if yeah pls write it down :)
Son someday you will meet a girl and make her happy for a short period of time..Then she will leave you and be with other man who are 10 times better then you could ever imagine to be...These man are called DJ's
veinar90
True fan

Post veinar9010 Sep 2009, 20:34

RavenKandi wrote:Just Open Your Heart and Tell Me Why we should Watch The Sunrise and Feel The Hometown Glory in this Wonderful World with so High Energy couse I'v already Found You and I don't wanna Let it go now that we are Together living In The Air and Leaving The World Behind with in 2 Million Ways let the other people be Slipping Away till they Countdown The Days I'v seen Angel Inside Of Me on a Star Baby that Turn On Music and made some Sound Of Viloence told me that I Shall Overcome and Feel The Vibe it's Been A Long Time with your Promiscues and still I dont have Nothing But Love For You because in this Sweet Disposition I'm really Mising Roterdam City Of Love and Black Pony so only thing left to say is just World Hold On from Dark Side Of tHe Moon and play Hard To Beat!!!!!!!

Am I missing something ?:) if yeah pls write it down :)
Fail...i mean,fake :D
nice story,thou...but,your like 10th person who made this kind of story ;)
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA11 Sep 2009, 10:57

High Energy isn't a fake!!!
It's one of my favourite Axwell's tune!
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
veinar90
True fan

Post veinar9011 Sep 2009, 11:51

ANDREA wrote:High Energy isn't a fake!!!
It's one of my favourite Axwell's tune!
whaaat?i never failed this much :(
i didn't know this,thanx