Axwell & Brian Tappert feat. Ron Carrol - Inside Of Me

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post by jeanp » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 pm

he's simply completely into the music, not the badest thing.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:35 pm

I really expect a lot from this cooperation since I like Mr. Tappert for his work and I don't need to tell anyone that Axwell really knows how to make soulful music.

Maybe Ax can tell us something about the progress..
e=shm²
Axcellent!
axwell
Administrator

Post by axwell » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:51 am

TonyS wrote:Why does Axwell act like he's getting the biggest orgasm of all time every frikkin' break he plays? Kinda lame...
Friend, how do you expect me to look any different when I'm living this life?
How would you look if you travelled the world and played your records to a loving and appreciating crowd, and got to call making music your job and earn a decent living out of it?
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 am

Ha - haven't even read Tony's comment... :D

I guess he never felt how it is to play infront of a crowd...
I always felt Axwell celebrates himself a little bit too les... (compared with other DJs) - one reason might be that he is always working while playing.
For me, he sometimes comes too concentrated across in the past time. I always liked it when he notices what he has just done with the people... (eg. Summadayze 2007 - Tell me why) - and when the whole tension releases a litte bit... ;)

Maybe this has a little bit changed since he (really) realised that he's more than just talented (than others)...
Still, anyone who works with him says that he is complete down to earth.

People sometimes seem to forget that actually Axwell has a lot of pressure as well - and it's not only big fun playing in this league for sure.
He is on the best way to the top of his career - but noone really can say how long it will last in this business. Besides, it's a quite unhealthy and discontinuous life - and I guess Axwell doesn't want to spent his whole life touring arround the world (especially since he is going to get a family).

All in all:

@ Tony - listen to the acapellas of: Noir- It's all about the House music... reminds me of you! :twisted:
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post by Petter » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:08 am

TonyS wrote:Why does Axwell act like he's getting the biggest orgasm of all time every frikkin' break he plays? Kinda lame...
I disagree with you TonyS. I love the way he acts behind the decks. It shows that he likes what he is doing and that he got the feel for it. Got the rythm and the soul for the music!

What did you expect? Axwell taking his shirt off, do 10 stagedives during a set and host a bodyshot contest with some random top model señoritas while mixing? No.

I love it Ax! Keep it up!!
daherbst wrote:@ Tony - listen to the acapellas of: Noir- It's all about the House music... reminds me of you! :twisted:
Hehe ;)
I Image House Music
ronn
Axwell digger
http://www.myspace.com/allnightronn

Post by ronn » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 am

axwell wrote:
Friend, how do you expect me to look any different when I'm living this life?
How would you look if you travelled the world and played your records to a loving and appreciating crowd, and got to call making music your job and earn a decent living out of it?
Drumrollll, Crash! :mrgreen:
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post by Byron » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:01 pm

TonyS why did you join this site???
You have no respect for Axwell!!!! :evil: :evil:
ronn
Axwell digger
http://www.myspace.com/allnightronn

Post by ronn » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Byron wrote:TonyS why did you join this site???
I Thinks he likes how Tiesto and Armin always try to fly when playing :) You know, arm wide out and make a flapping movement whahaha
Tim
True fan

Post by Tim » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:12 pm

i think it's not bad having various opinions. this forum will be boring if everyone say "axwell you're perfect don't change anything"
Mutu
I worship Axwell
http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post by Mutu » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:30 pm

Tim wrote:
i think it's not bad having various opinions. this forum will be boring if everyone say "axwell you're perfect don't change anything"
yeah, good point !
I got nothing but luv' for you !