Axwell Album

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull03 Nov 2011, 21:57

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote:I have a bunch of family in France, Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, etc, they all hate house, electronic music..:o OMG! The country of Daft Punk, Guetta, Arno, Klosman, Madeon, Justice, Bob Sinclar, Garraud, Sebastien Leger, Oxia, Talamasca, Doray, Solveig, Popof, Cut Killer,etc...
Tristian Garner, Sebastian Drums... the list goes on and on
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu04 Nov 2011, 09:29

DCBull wrote:
Didas wrote:I have a bunch of family in France, Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, etc, they all hate house, electronic music..:o OMG! The country of Daft Punk, Guetta, Arno, Klosman, Madeon, Justice, Bob Sinclar, Garraud, Sebastien Leger, Oxia, Talamasca, Doray, Solveig, Popof, Cut Killer,etc...
Tristian Garner, Sebastian Drums... the list goes on and on
Where is the failure in this list?

Hint: DJ Mag Top 100 DJs :D
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon04 Nov 2011, 17:46

Well guys... is there a crime ? You all try to group the cues of an evidence about the Album ? Let's play Cluedo folks !!

Anyway, if someone catches a new vid about Think About It, this one interests me a lot.
But, here's my opinion, as willing as we all are to see this album being released, I'm afraid the tracks will be "old" when the time is right. Music always evolves. And Axwell did it already with Nothing But Love, so I don't think the tracks we know so far will be exactly the same the day we'll be able to buy them.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull26 Apr 2012, 16:36

What's your guess 2013 or later? :(
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM26 Apr 2012, 17:42

Someone here will answer you : "you know ax is perfectionist, so we just have to wait !"

This is the first time i see perfectionnism destroy a career... :(
ruben
I worship Axwell

Post ruben26 Apr 2012, 17:46

haha destroy a career? his career is boosting more than ever with this SHM thingy. Just because some forum members want an album doesnt mean he destroys his career :lol: His 200.000 other fans don't give a fuck

i dont see the point in that non stop whining from everybody either. As if an album would come if any sooner
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull26 Apr 2012, 17:56

You know I'm an optimist (most times) :P
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon26 Apr 2012, 18:25

olivierM wrote:This is the first time i see perfectionnism destroy a career... :(
I had a similar sentence in my mind. It was :
"This is the first time I see collaboration with Steve and Seb destroy Ax's career"
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM26 Apr 2012, 18:44

ruben wrote:haha destroy a career? his career is boosting more than ever with this SHM thingy. Just because some forum members want an album doesnt mean he destroys his career :lol: His 200.000 other fans don't give a fuck

i dont see the point in that non stop whining from everybody either. As if an album would come if any sooner
Yes but i was talking about his solo career.

And i don't care about an album i just want some tracks from him !
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas26 Apr 2012, 20:12

olivierM wrote:
ruben wrote:haha destroy a career? his career is boosting more than ever with this SHM thingy. Just because some forum members want an album doesnt mean he destroys his career :lol: His 200.000 other fans don't give a fuck

Yes but i was talking about his solo career.

And i don't care about an album i just want some tracks from him !

yep... almost 2,5 years with nothing....
its really strange..
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull26 Apr 2012, 20:38

"What can we expect for the future? Maybe a solo album or some other interesting collaborations?
'At this moment there are no specific collaborations planned. We are working hard on the Axtone label and all productions related to that. Next to this we are writing more Swedish House Mafia music. And as we like to guarantee the quality of each track, we are doing one track at a time.' "

he doesn't answer the album question...

also interesting from this interview, they won't do privilege this year- only ushuaia. And also something is planned for the US

http://www.link2party.com/nl/news/375/l ... much-more/