Axwell Album

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM13 Jun 2012, 20:24

Latest post of the previous page:

The question is : do we still believe in his producing ? The last Ax prod was heart is king, more than a year ago...
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon14 Jun 2012, 16:39

Just a thought, you can keep it all of you, Axwell included if by any chance he still comes here, but at the end of your life you regret more the stuff you didn't do than the one you did.
So maybe it is time to "Think About It" for real. Just saying.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull14 Jun 2012, 16:54

Halcyon wrote:Just a thought, you can keep it all of you, Axwell included if by any chance he still comes here, but at the end of your life you regret more the stuff you didn't do than the one you did.
You should tweet that to him, the chance he'll read it is higher then.
But definitely agree with you here
purtnit
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: ABLETON 9

Post purtnit14 Jun 2012, 17:56

Hahaha, aswell as the SHM "Album", even if it got canceled, never! One SHM Single, which will be bullshit for sure, this year not more.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull14 Jun 2012, 18:02

purtnit wrote:Hahaha, aswell as the SHM "Album", even if it got canceled, never! One SHM Single, which will be bullshit for sure, this year not more.
We'll see at least 2 new tracks from them in the following months. And the SHM studio-album was never really confirmed, only the cancelled live-album...
But you're right the next one will probably be a catchy vocal track (they work with John martin and Michel Zitron again)
But we'll see...
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas14 Jun 2012, 21:10

I dont expect anything till october. Its the summer tour.
We only will hear a new track from SHM, most prob in MKB gig. After the summer tour is the aftermath... 1 to 2 months off-season. Then maybe Ax will comeback to studio or he has already something for the summer to show us...
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
purtnit
I worship Axwell

Post purtnit14 Jun 2012, 21:58

A normal brained human would bring out a track at WMC and before Ibiza! Why do Steve and Seb do not release anything? I hate these people, who are talking like, we got this and that track in the tube, but it doesn't appear, they lost a lot of my respect for them, Ax aswell, they seem to be having so much, but it's not because of SHM, they got enough time.
purtnit
I worship Axwell

Post purtnit14 Jun 2012, 21:59

And aswell it makes it boring, sounds all the same!
Boscó
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Traktor ; Macbook Pro ; Traktor Ns7

Post Boscó15 Jun 2012, 10:50

Halcyon wrote:Just a thought, you can keep it all of you, Axwell included if by any chance he still comes here, but at the end of your life you regret more the stuff you didn't do than the one you did.
well said man! :ugeek:
"...people were going going crazy for everything i played i could have played like a kick for 20 mins and people would be mad..." (axwell)
dillbar15
Axwell fan

Post dillbar1524 Jun 2012, 06:24

maybe now that SHM broke up, Axwell can go back to producing classic stuff like he used too! Songs like i found you, in the air, nothing but love, open your heart etc etc. :)
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon24 Jun 2012, 07:19

http://www.swedishhousemafia.com/message/

Sometimes justice just come over.
Or maybe he read my message from earlier and discussed it with the other two. :D
But there's no idea of what he's gonna do after that, so I say no hope and let's open the eyes and the ears.