Axwell Album

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine02 Sep 2012, 00:12

Latest post of the previous page:

Look, to be honest, I think ax shouldn't spend his time releasing new tracks, i think he should spend it refining and updating COTU, Think about it, Inside of Me, Dirty South ID, WMC 08 ID, the other other Magnus Carlsson track (if it exists), and finishing (if it isnt already) the Arty ID, as well as his new track with Max C. That's 8 tracks right there. Chuck in maybe 1 or 2 new ones and you have 9 or 10 tracks. That's enough for an album if you ask me.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon02 Sep 2012, 07:31

Of course it's a matter of time.
You can't spend it giving lessons to Hardwell about "love of music" and work on tracks that are too old to be released.
I start thinking that the documentary we saw with Magnus Carlson was only a fiction movie. Maybe science fiction as it was programming the future.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli02 Sep 2012, 07:46

Halcyon wrote:Of course it's a matter of time.
You can't spend it giving lessons to Hardwell about "love of music" and work on tracks that are too old to be released.
I start thinking that the documentary we saw with Magnus Carlson was only a fiction movie. Maybe science fiction as it was programming the future.
I think we can all agree on that
AdamB
True fan

Post AdamB02 Sep 2012, 14:30

What i dont get is how he is not playing anything new by himself. Does he have nothing new to test out? Surely he is working on tracks, you cant be a producer and not be making tracks.

What I hate aswell is how Think about it is sat there on his laptop doing nothing, while we have to listen to that 2year old live clip :x

I can only hope in the last 2 years he has been making 'album' tracks and has a nice collection meaning he can release it once SHM is over.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull02 Sep 2012, 18:16

Also the time is right, he's in the spotlight of the media with SHM, famous as never before
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon02 Sep 2012, 18:43

It depends on what you call "famous". I don't think I'd find someone down there in the street in my country telling me names of the members of SHM.
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM02 Sep 2012, 20:28

AdamB wrote:What i dont get is how he is not playing anything new by himself. Does he have nothing new to test out? Surely he is working on tracks, you cant be a producer and not be making tracks.

What I hate aswell is how Think about it is sat there on his laptop doing nothing, while we have to listen to that 2year old live clip :x

I can only hope in the last 2 years he has been making 'album' tracks and has a nice collection meaning he can release it once SHM is over.
Words ! And the excuse of the lack of time, it's not enough for me, loads of DJs have the same planning and are still releasing stuff ! It's all about the touring right now and it's fucking ridiculous. If he prefers sign tommy trash and hard rock sofa on the label instead of produce tracks, thats a strange choice.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli02 Sep 2012, 22:25

olivierM wrote:
AdamB wrote:What i dont get is how he is not playing anything new by himself. Does he have nothing new to test out? Surely he is working on tracks, you cant be a producer and not be making tracks.

Words ! And the excuse of the lack of time, it's not enough for me, loads of DJs have the same planning and are still releasing stuff ! It's all about the touring right now and it's fucking ridiculous. If he prefers sign tommy trash and hard rock sofa on the label instead of produce tracks, thats a strange choice.
Axwell knows when it's the right time for a new original release. Be patient!

In ax we trust
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine03 Sep 2012, 07:02

do you think ax would still look at this forum from time to time?
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon03 Sep 2012, 11:50

Vinelli wrote:Axwell knows when it's the right time for a new original release. Be patient!
I think we know it too. It's when the track is done.
What we don't know it's why it takes years for him to consider tracks finished or not.
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM03 Sep 2012, 21:36

Vinelli wrote:
olivierM wrote:

Axwell knows when it's the right time for a new original release. Be patient!

In ax we trust
No i don't think so because Center of the universe sounded like a finished track and he missed the moment to release it. Now if it has to get a release he should definitely "remode" it because it sounds a little bit too old and people will be disapointed as for nothing but love.