Axwell Album

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM03 Sep 2012, 21:36

Latest post of the previous page:

Vinelli wrote:
olivierM wrote:
AdamB wrote:What i dont get is how he is not playing anything new by himself. Does he have nothing new to test out? Surely he is working on tracks, you cant be a producer and not be making tracks.

What I hate aswell is how Think about it is sat there on his laptop doing nothing, while we have to listen to that 2year old live clip :x

I can only hope in the last 2 years he has been making 'album' tracks and has a nice collection meaning he can release it once SHM is over.
Words ! And the excuse of the lack of time, it's not enough for me, loads of DJs have the same planning and are still releasing stuff ! It's all about the touring right now and it's fucking ridiculous. If he prefers sign tommy trash and hard rock sofa on the label instead of produce tracks, thats a strange choice.
Axwell knows when it's the right time for a new original release. Be patient!

In ax we trust
No i don't think so because Center of the universe sounded like a finished track and he missed the moment to release it. Now if it has to get a release he should definitely "remode" it because it sounds a little bit too old and people will be disapointed as for nothing but love.
DAveee
True fan

Post DAveee03 Sep 2012, 22:07

COTU dosent sound old... I listing to it every day and I cant wait for it. Hopefully he will start releasing solo stuff soon...
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz03 Sep 2012, 22:48

olivierM wrote:
Vinelli wrote:
olivierM wrote:
Words ! And the excuse of the lack of time, it's not enough for me, loads of DJs have the same planning and are still releasing stuff ! It's all about the touring right now and it's fucking ridiculous. If he prefers sign tommy trash and hard rock sofa on the label instead of produce tracks, thats a strange choice.
Axwell knows when it's the right time for a new original release. Be patient!

In ax we trust
No i don't think so because Center of the universe sounded like a finished track and he missed the moment to release it. Now if it has to get a release he should definitely "remode" it because it sounds a little bit too old and people will be disapointed as for nothing but love.
It doesn't sound old to me... A part of it even reminds me of the guitar part on don't you worry child ;)
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion04 Sep 2012, 13:00

what is also interesting:

He does not have time to produce due to the touring, but in an interview sometime ago he said "now that I have the apple laptop I can produce everywhere in the World, since I have this thing (pointing at the laptop) with me and everything is on it!". I guess he prefers starbucks and staring at the laptop instead :lol:
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM10 Sep 2012, 21:06

"While the news of the SHM's separation fell, i wanted to come back to the tour i had the chance to do alongside Axwell during the months of April and May. The swedish DJ/producer was really kind and simple. For him passion is paramount, and we have this in common, to "give everything", even though, according to the country, the crowd has different ways to feel the show. I already collaborated with the 2 other members of SHM (Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso) and i found they are less volunteers to make with the different crowds and cultures..

After few discussions on the road, i quickly understood that there was some "high voltage" bteween them and he wanted to go fast to the next step, namely his first solo album (he planned to be in the studio early september with a release at the end of the year) and make a young djs "team" on his label axtone..."

it's extracted from an article by Charly B, the lighting artists that makes the european tour with axwell in april and may.(it was in french and i tried to traduct it with a little bit of google trad ;))

http://a.yfrog.com/img21/337/ulkg.jpg
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull10 Sep 2012, 21:20

Thanks for sharing! It's nice to know he still wants to release it asap and a release is coming (cotu?) soon
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM10 Sep 2012, 21:42

i think he means the release of the album. I hope it's true !!
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas11 Sep 2012, 00:22

Thats the best thing we've heard from Ax this year...

Finally, thank GOD :D :D
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz11 Sep 2012, 01:23

Ax is back, yeaaaaaa :D :D
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine11 Sep 2012, 06:13

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm song freakin excited! i honestly thought that axwell had just given up on the album all together. In Ax we trust
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Dschu
I worship Axwell

Post Dschu11 Sep 2012, 08:14

Woooooow this can't be true :o :o :o