Axwell Album

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda

Post ggssmm09 Jan 2013, 23:46

Latest post of the previous page:

he has lots of unreleased tracks, like anyone in the business, but we wont release it at once. that's how the scene is nowadays.

if releasing an album were a big deal, everybody would have released one already. it's way more lucrative to release one track per time, gives more visibility (some charts dont consider albums/eps' tracks in their top 100) and gives the producer time to tour, stay with his family, etc.

IMO, he wont give tracks like lights all night id (ipresuming its his track), wmc id, COTU and Think about it all at once.
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4210 Jan 2013, 02:20

ggssmm wrote:he has lots of unreleased tracks, like anyone in the business, but we wont release it at once. that's how the scene is nowadays.

if releasing an album were a big deal, everybody would have released one already. it's way more lucrative to release one track per time, gives more visibility (some charts dont consider albums/eps' tracks in their top 100) and gives the producer time to tour, stay with his family, etc.

IMO, he wont give tracks like lights all night id (ipresuming its his track), wmc id, COTU and Think about it all at once.

I don't care if he releases it all at once or say one track every four months... but for the past two years, he's been releasing zero tracks per month.

I mean seriously, what's with COTU? The song on the Youtube videos sounds very good, so I'm guessing it is finished (was finished 3 years ago) or needs just a few little changes. Is releasing it really so hard to do?
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign

Post Muscat10 Jan 2013, 06:35

ggssmm wrote:he has lots of unreleased tracks, like anyone in the business, but we wont release it at once. that's how the scene is nowadays.

I'd be really disappointed if he didn't have them all on the album. You have to consider the false promises about how the album was coming out summer after summer for the past 5 or so years. I don't think he'd leave tracks off the album and do that to his fans.
WMC ID, COTU, Think About It, Dreams, Inside Of Me will most likely all be on the album.

As for the Lights All Night ID, if it really is his, it could possibly see a release before the album as an EP just to get fans pumped and people talking about Axwell again. Then after a short time, he releases the album and with the hype generated from the ID he released, sales and popularity would skyrocket with such a large amount of hype already surrounding the album.

Hope Ax or his management is reading this, summer 2013 is perfect for this idea.
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]
j.fox
I worship Axwell

Post j.fox10 Jan 2013, 14:51

Maybe when we are "old" and have kids and bring our kids to the disco... yes, maybe then is the album released and we hear COTU... But then we are 45 Years old and cant jump in the crowd - but still goose bumps :lol:
say insert
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House510 Jan 2013, 19:15

Yeah, this album is a pretty terrible thing... Maybe it'll be an huge EP with 6-7 tracks if what ggssmm said is true (I don't doubt about it)... Anyway, totally agree with Muscat. This is the great way to do it.

ggssmm wrote:@House5: wow, looks like axwell has a pre made speech for every country he plays.... first was ronaldo and fado, now eiffel and mona lisa... "Swedish house mafia loves you guys" in other words...
Yeah man, but since those tributes aren't on YouTube, you're always so surprised ! And even when you know that, you're always so proud, just because the speech is for you :o
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine04 Aug 2013, 13:45

Am i the only one that thinks that this break from touring is also for ax to keep working on the album? I realise that father time comes first but i reckon after a little bit a studio rat like Ax wont be able to help himself. Im still optimistic guys!
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz

Post hedz04 Aug 2013, 14:33

camheine wrote:Am i the only one that thinks that this break from touring is also for ax to keep working on the album? I realise that father time comes first but i reckon after a little bit a studio rat like Ax wont be able to help himself. Im still optimistic guys!
Not the album, but maybe to finish Feel The Pressure, Tokyo By Night and I Am/Safe From Destruction and setting it up for a release date :) album is still on its break in my opinion, it's going to take a while before Axwell really feels its the time for it again, because honestly, this is not the time for an Axwell album.
AxIsKing
Axwell lover
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/FelixKnoxOfficial
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S2

Post AxIsKing04 Aug 2013, 15:24

At Tomorrowland he said that he makes a break cause his wife is getting a 2nd child :)!
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli04 Aug 2013, 18:49

AxIsKing wrote:At Tomorrowland he said that he makes a break cause his wife is getting a 2nd child :)!
Would be weird if he didn't :) Axtone will roll on anyways, they have enough material to fill the rest of 2013 I think.
AxIsKing
Axwell lover
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/FelixKnoxOfficial
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S2

Post AxIsKing05 Aug 2013, 12:27

Yeah they will roll on but i think he only makes a break for one month :)