AXT014 Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell Remix)

• Release Date: 28 June 2010

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst12 Nov 2009, 08:12

Latest post of the previous page:

:lol:

Certainly I respect your opinion - this forum is full of love, peace & Andrea! :twisted: :lol: ;)

[... and it's again nonsense (or still)...]
e=shm²
Axcellent!
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA12 Nov 2009, 14:08

Don't know what to say it's just his opinion. I agree about the hometown glory thing but I disagree about the Avicci and Deadmau5 thing.
They haven't made tunes like Feel The Vibe I Found U Tell Me Why... When they'll make tunes like these then we can speak about this.
The DjMag thing it's just rubbish, just watch the number 1.. Armin Van Buuren! Come On! :|
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst12 Nov 2009, 15:20

I'm with you Andrea - and btw: we are a bit too off topic...

I don't think that we will see a release soon...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
papaduflot
Axwell lover

Post papaduflot12 Nov 2009, 20:10

avicii... don't make me laugh. no comment. and coming back to deadmau5. just look at axwell's remix list. this is what you have to work for really hard and gain reputation over the years. such names are unreachable for deadmau5. all his tracks are built on the same pattern from "faxing berlin". also, he doesn't have skills as a dj playing only his own tracks almost all the time. when you listen to axwell's music you get the impression that evey tack is totally different from the other, that every element is though over and lead to perfection. i'm pretty sure that deadmau5's carrer is gonna end as quick as it started.
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA12 Nov 2009, 21:01

papaduflot wrote:avicii... don't make me laugh. no comment. and coming back to deadmau5. just look at axwell's remix list. this is what you have to work for really hard and gain reputation over the years. such names are unreachable for deadmau5. all his tracks are built on the same pattern from "faxing berlin". also, he doesn't have skills as a dj playing only his own tracks almost all the time. when you listen to axwell's music you get the impression that evey tack is totally different from the other, that every element is though over and lead to perfection. i'm pretty sure that deadmau5's carrer is gonna end as quick as it started.
absolutely +100
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst12 Nov 2009, 21:47

Guys... let's get back to topic... we all know what's going on...

We live in a free world - everybody has the right to ... :lol: :twisted:

BACK TO TOPIC!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
pgbg01
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Cdj 400 x2
Djm 800

Post pgbg0112 Nov 2009, 23:23

papaduflot wrote:avicii... don't make me laugh. no comment. and coming back to deadmau5. just look at axwell's remix list. this is what you have to work for really hard and gain reputation over the years. such names are unreachable for deadmau5. all his tracks are built on the same pattern from "faxing berlin". also, he doesn't have skills as a dj playing only his own tracks almost all the time. when you listen to axwell's music you get the impression that evey tack is totally different from the other, that every element is though over and lead to perfection. i'm pretty sure that deadmau5's carrer is gonna end as quick as it started.
Tiesto - Escape Me [Avicii Remix] would have to be remix of the year. The difference between original and his remix is unbelievable. 10/10. Mark my word (someone put this in there sig and in 3 years you will all see) AVICII TOP 10! higher than axwell

You can say what ever you want about deadmau5s tracks being the same,but who made progressive house what it is today? he opened that scene to a whole different audience.
real-or-fake-axwell-shm-tracks-thread-t506.html
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron13 Nov 2009, 07:44

pgbg01 wrote: AVICII TOP 10! higher than axwell
What kinda pills you on BOY! :lol: :lol: :lol:
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01713 Nov 2009, 09:32

oh goddamnit someone get rid of this insect :D :D, no offense man but avicii release good track just rarely... most of his stuff is kinda low quality or lets say crap... but have to admit he s getting better and better... but mate comparing it with axwell? oh please :)

so back to topic and dont try to pursuade us about avicii qualities anymore,, its useless here :) try some other forum
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa13 Nov 2009, 20:49

pgbg01 wrote:The difference between original and his remix is unbelievable.
ohh k'mon, look at axwell remixes... they're so f*ckin amazing i can't describe, dunno what's happening there. i shouldn't have said that... they're definitely masterpieces

but avicii... :lol: please don't make me laugh

anyway, what have U smoked mate ?? I WANT IT !!
daherbst
Administrator

Post daherbst14 Nov 2009, 12:04

Damn I've listend to the last set a couple of times - I must say - I love this track now!

The first impression was... neutral ... not a banger like LTWB - but of course high quality...

This changed - the Remix is absolut fantastic!

Axwell - RELEASE IT! :(
e=shm²
Axcellent!