AXT014 Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell Remix)

• Release Date: 28 June 2010

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst14 Nov 2009, 12:04

Latest post of the previous page:

Damn I've listend to the last set a couple of times - I must say - I love this track now!

The first impression was... neutral ... not a banger like LTWB - but of course high quality...

This changed - the Remix is absolut fantastic!

Axwell - RELEASE IT! :(
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion14 Nov 2009, 13:42

Let's make a petition, so that he will release it ;)

We want the Axwell Remix of Adrian Lux's "Teenage Crime" to be released:
Daherbst
Peter
Maximillion

who else...
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron14 Nov 2009, 14:37

YES for this version!!! :D

Btw for those of you who dont know the bad news...
Petter wrote: I spoke to Axwell before he went on stage at the Brixton Academy gig on saturday. I asked about the teenage crime remix and he said that he didn't like the crowds reaction on Sensation, so he is not going to release at it as it is today. So I guess there will be a remode.

Petter
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA14 Nov 2009, 14:50

Me!
I hope that he will make a remode and that it will be released the 2 versions
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa14 Nov 2009, 16:24

yea would be nice for different tastes ;)

Ax, think about it
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion14 Nov 2009, 16:51

Maybe he drops the same song in front of another crowd and they crazy, then he would -> Hey what a great work, I think it is hard to judge a song, when it was only played once in front of a crowd, maybe a cross comparison would be better, i.e. a club, a festival and massive thing like the sensation (how many people were there? 30,000?)!!!
Byron wrote:YES for this version!!! :D

Btw for those of you who dont know the bad news...
Petter wrote: I spoke to Axwell before he went on stage at the Brixton Academy gig on saturday. I asked about the teenage crime remix and he said that he didn't like the crowds reaction on Sensation, so he is not going to release at it as it is today. So I guess there will be a remode.

Petter
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst15 Nov 2009, 01:27

Nice idea guys! :lol:

This track really needs to grow in yourself... it's def something for an advanced audience...

Let's face it - most of the people out there won't understand it. ITA was something completely different: easy to listen but still hight quality...

I like cheese because it means you can play it everywhere (as long as it's cheese like ITA) - but besides the DJ thing, I personally like tracks like Teenage Crime ...

All in all - whatever he does - it will be great anyway!

BTW: imho there is no need for a Remode - and Remode does not mean better necessarily - just think of Hometown Glory: I preferred the Axwell Original Remix, NOT the Remode...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon15 Nov 2009, 01:54

daherbst wrote: This track really needs to grow in yourself... it's def something for an advanced audience...
Exactly, and I just hope he won't make the same "mistake" he did with Been A Long Time; the first version was amazing and by judging the audience he decided to remode it, and that wasn't that necessary.

And when I read your reactions about the track as it is now, that reminds me exactly the same comments we were posting about Been A Long Time "just release it like this".

Let's believe in Teenage Crime :roll:
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo15 Nov 2009, 08:59

@daherbst ah its all about the taste, I talk about hometown glory now. I personally liked both versions, but in the club remode was just perfect for me, and original mix was something I preferd listening while driving in my car and so..so it was actually pretty cool to have two different versions, but you see - you prefer original, I prefer remode. And its always like that. Ok, cinsidering been a long time, personally I think it was really hard o beat Laidback Lukes mix, but Axwells remix was also great, because I heard it few times in a club and every time it seemed better. I guess there are those kind of tracks you need to listen more than once to like it. Now back to topic, my opinion about the teenage crime is that it is a great track and I think that would be nice to release it the way it is, but maybe would be nice to make one remix which will be more "big roomed", you know what I mean. What I want to say, let there be one remix with which Ax will be really happy, and which will maybe work better on the floors, but without destroying this first remix because I think it got soul and ofcourse high quality. and ok, about release date, lets just remember LTWB, we waited for 4 months or so after we heard first youtube demo? :lol:

Peace guys, and lets hope that Ax will feed us with some info soon :)
Byron
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: (Pioneer)2-1000mk3's 1-cdj400,DJM 800
HDJ1000

Post Byron15 Nov 2009, 11:39

I agree ;) I really like this one,remode would be great and would probebly work better in a club but its also good to have somthing a bit different!! I personaly think Ax would be crazy not to release this mix :)
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01715 Nov 2009, 12:00

maybe he wont make a remode version... just rework this one (like with LTWB)