Current Axwell Productions (updated 23.03.2011)

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
hedz Send private message
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz
Posts: 3098
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post by hedz » 19 Oct 2012, 13:59

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote:
hedz wrote:StoneBridge ft DaYeene - I Like (Axwell's 2001 Cream Mix)

http://www.beatport.com/track/i-like-ax ... ix/3829624

well, it came out on traxsource in 2001.

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act ... es&cv=1009
Oh sorry then... Since it said "it never got released" I didn't research. Still an awesome tune.
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
enrico Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1557
Joined: 01 Mar 2012

Post by enrico » 28 Oct 2012, 19:17

Damn. :O Wohooo Stonebridge's mix is really great actually! Axwell's version is qutie good as well.
User avatar
johnmcdaid97 Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 70
Joined: 17 Jun 2012

Post by johnmcdaid97 » 29 Dec 2012, 21:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-P62lRUDk
Ingrosso playing the wheres the party id
User avatar
Didas Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 4260
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post by Didas » 30 Dec 2012, 19:13

johnmcdaid97 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-P62lRUDk
Ingrosso playing the wheres the party id

555 ?
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
hedz Send private message
I worship Axwell
helderdiniz
Posts: 3098
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post by hedz » 30 Dec 2012, 20:04

I'm starting to think its some kind of remode of 555 to get the track going on again in 2013
Checkout my stuff on Soundcloud 👇
https://soundcloud.com/helderdiniz/wast ... edz-reboot
User avatar
trebleandsonido Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido
Posts: 1115
Joined: 26 Dec 2010
Location: Zoersel, Belgium

Post by trebleandsonido » 09 Jan 2013, 14:42

hedz wrote:I'm starting to think its some kind of remode of 555 to get the track going on again in 2013
I was thinking the same thing, but I've received from a trustworty source that Ax has said the track will never be 'released' so...
If it sounds good, it is good.
User avatar
DCBull Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post by DCBull » 10 Jan 2013, 18:37

Just a thought: DS is releasing his album soon, Dreams or any other possible collab with Ax could be on there aswell?
User avatar
trebleandsonido Send private message
I worship Axwell
http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido
Posts: 1115
Joined: 26 Dec 2010
Location: Zoersel, Belgium

Post by trebleandsonido » 10 Jan 2013, 19:12

DCBull wrote:Just a thought: DS is releasing his album soon, Dreams or any other possible collab with Ax could be on there aswell?
I sure hope so :D Maybe that's another reason why Ax is gonna drop his album later than DS's?
If it sounds good, it is good.
User avatar
camheine Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1151
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by camheine » 14 Jan 2013, 21:57

So... Just for the newbies and people who are losing track, i thought id make an updated list of all of ax's unreleased tracks we're waiting for. Add in any if i forget them, even im starting to lose track haha:

1. Axwell - Center of the Universe (feat. Magnus Carlson)
2. Axwell - Think About It (feat. Richard Archer)
3. Axwell - Inside of Me (feat. Ron Carroll)
4. Axwell - WMC ID 08
5. Axwell & Dirty South - Dreams
6. Axwell - ID (feat. Max C)
7. Axwell - Where's the Party ID
8. Axwell & Arty - ID
9. Axwell - Beautiful Heartbeat
10. Axwell - ID (feat. Magnus Carlson)
11. Axwell - Lights All Night ID
12. Axwell & Morten Breun - ID
13. Mutiny (feat. Tom Gray) - Never Let You Down (Axwell & NO_ID Remix)
Last edited by camheine on 11 Mar 2013, 03:36, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
johnmcdaid97 Send private message
Axwell digger
Posts: 70
Joined: 17 Jun 2012

Post by johnmcdaid97 » 14 Jan 2013, 22:03

camheine wrote:So... Just for the newbies and people who are losing track, i thought id make an updated list of all of ax's unreleased tracks we're waiting for. Add in any if i forget them, even im starting to lose track haha:

1. Axwell - Center of the Universe (feat. Magnus Carlson)
2. Axwell - Think About It (feat. Richard Archer)
3. Axwell - Inside of Me (feat. Ron Carroll)
4. Axwell - WMC ID 08
5. Axwell & Dirty South - Dreams
6. Axwell - ID (feat. Max C)
7. Axwell - Where's the Party ID
8. Axwell & Arty - ID
9. Axwell - Beautiful Heartbeat
10. Axwell - ID (feat. Magnus Carlson)
11. Axwell - Lights All Night ID
you forgot the Axwell & Morten Breum - ID
User avatar
camheine Send private message
I worship Axwell
Posts: 1151
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by camheine » 14 Jan 2013, 22:07

johnmcdaid97 wrote:
camheine wrote:So... Just for the newbies and people who are losing track, i thought id make an updated list of all of ax's unreleased tracks we're waiting for. Add in any if i forget them, even im starting to lose track haha:

1. Axwell - Center of the Universe (feat. Magnus Carlson)
2. Axwell - Think About It (feat. Richard Archer)
3. Axwell - Inside of Me (feat. Ron Carroll)
4. Axwell - WMC ID 08
5. Axwell & Dirty South - Dreams
6. Axwell - ID (feat. Max C)
7. Axwell - Where's the Party ID
8. Axwell & Arty - ID
9. Axwell - Beautiful Heartbeat
10. Axwell - ID (feat. Magnus Carlson)
11. Axwell - Lights All Night ID
you forgot the Axwell & Morten Breum - ID
Fixed :)
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."