Current Axwell Productions (updated 23.03.2011)

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
tonic gin
I worship Axwell

Post by tonic gin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Seveli13 wrote: Was glad to hear it at first but then never went back to it, let's face it...90 % wouldn't go back to it, Axwell name and that "Klahr style" is what makes that track, and the fact he set the bar super low last 3 years so anything that has even a hint of decent in it, is considered professor shit :roll:
Whether you like his music or the way Axwell's career continued post SHM or not, the quality of the "cheesy" music he produces is still above the rest of the EDM scene. Barricade and Gloria are both well produced quality tracks. Almost every track which bears the name Axwell in it is a good bit above the average EDM producer's track quality wise and imo in EDM nobody comes close to their (AxIng) shitty cheesy melodic style.

It's not automatically bad because you hate the scene now or because you prefer Richie Hawtin, John Digweed or Sasha. ;)
I can promise you, Yes I am a Dreamer, too!
Seveli13
I worship Axwell

Post by Seveli13 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:29 pm

tonic gin wrote:
Whether you like his music or the way Axwell's career continued post SHM or not, the quality of the "cheesy" music he produces is still above the rest of the EDM scene. Barricade and Gloria are both well produced quality tracks. Almost every track which bears the name Axwell in it is a good bit above the average EDM producer's track quality wise and imo in EDM nobody comes close to their (AxIng) shitty cheesy melodic style.

It's not automatically bad because you hate the scene now or because you prefer Richie Hawtin, John Digweed or Sasha. ;)
Well i guess if the goal was to be the main shit on the top of the pyramid of shitload music then mission accomplished :lol: And i agree with u completely, it's not automatically bad because someone prefers something else, but to anyone with a good hearing and sense for quality non-trendy music it's pretty much bad ;)
jz1
Administrator
https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post by jz1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm

I think this one wasnt even listed :D Or i have been sleeping again 👀
More Life
dperssonn
I worship Axwell

Post by dperssonn » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am

jz1 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm

I think this one wasnt even listed :D Or i have been sleeping again 👀
Why have i never heard this one before lol... This is amazing :!: Thanks for sharing this.