Nanchang Nancy – Walk With Me (Axtone)

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daveroots
Axwell lover

Post daveroots17 Feb 2010, 13:20

Latest post of the previous page:

@Husajfa:
I asked daddy's groove about a release of their magis island rework, and at the moment they don't no if it will be released...
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa17 Feb 2010, 15:30

daveroots wrote:@Husajfa:
I asked daddy's groove about a release of their magis island rework, and at the moment they don't no if it will be released...
i'm sure it's still possible...
don't know why it hasn't been included into proper axtone release :|
it's definitely underrated... people don't realize how big it is

one of the best house tracks since months for me.
daveroots
Axwell lover

Post daveroots17 Feb 2010, 18:13

also for me it's the best version of this track... it's true that axwell's one is growing after a few listenings...but the equation with ITA is never possible for me, but that's my opinion ;)
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa17 Feb 2010, 18:33

not only you man, we are more and more.. space invaders here we go magic island rework :D
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon18 Feb 2010, 18:44

Well guys, no offense, but it's a little bit inapropriate to compare the Axwell Vs Daddy version with something like In The Air, I mean Axwell did just a re-edit of the Daddy's Groove version (which is actually really awesome I agree on that), it's not an epic piece of work from Axwell this time.

Personally I did want the Daddy's remix too, just to possess all the collection :D.
daveroots
Axwell lover

Post daveroots18 Feb 2010, 19:58

Halcyon wrote:Well guys, no offense, but it's a little bit inapropriate to compare the Axwell Vs Daddy version with something like In The Air, I mean Axwell did just a re-edit of the Daddy's Groove version (which is actually really awesome I agree on that), it's not an epic piece of work from Axwell this time.

Personally I did want the Daddy's remix too, just to possess all the collection :D.
word... :!:
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst19 Feb 2010, 08:04

I don't care you actually made this version - it's great and I love it - but compared to ITA it gets (imho) less attention!
e=shm²
Axcellent!
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01719 Feb 2010, 12:55

its different when u spend hours to edit something or when u spend months or even years makin an own track
husajfa
I worship Axwell

Post husajfa19 Feb 2010, 14:03

people used to expect something fresh and unique from axwell as he did over the years. i think Ax doesn't need to make 100% bangers but this edit / remix is bad. nothing special compared to the rework. what's the sense in releasing an edit made from huge track when it's actually average...
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon19 Feb 2010, 16:11

daherbst wrote:but compared to ITA it gets (imho) less attention!
It gets less attention because there was no information about that until one week ago, the track was released monday, we just heard it for the first time in Pete Tong's show last friday.
For in The Air it took one and a half month between the first video and the release, and it was played a lot of times.

We don't have info => we can't wait for something we don't expect. It's the contrary of NBLFY, it was announced somewhere for this month, then a lot of people here become impatient.
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01720 Feb 2010, 01:01

do you need to expect the good track?