David Guetta - Everytime We touch (axwell remix)

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
daherbst Send private message
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post by daherbst » 17 Oct 2008, 12:25

Latest post of the previous page:

Well I must confess that it sounds not that bad - a bit too monotone - and what will happen?

Mr. Garraud will mix some elektro beat under it and soon we have a new Guetta hit... I think some people are... a bit angry here since Mr.Guetta copies the SHM style - especially concerning mixing...

Still - there is far better house music out there ... in my opinion!
And I think some people are... a bit "angry" here since Mr.Guetta copies the SHM style - especially concerning mixing...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
ANDREA Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post by ANDREA » 17 Oct 2008, 12:52

I hope that it's of guetta because i like it! Also if copying for a dj like guetta isn't the best thing! :?
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
Dirty Sanchez Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » 18 Oct 2008, 04:26

That sounds fantastic.
PhilipJensen Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by PhilipJensen » 18 Oct 2008, 21:44

Petter wrote:
carllouis wrote:No wonder they passed on that track. It would have made David Guetta's version sound like s**t in comparison! WWW is a great track and thankfully we didn't have to listen to some David Guetta vocals on a brilliant beat, not a big fan of Guetta and especially not his vocals.
yes, that's correct. Every clubber, including guetta knows that axwells remix is WAY better than the original, and because of guettas popularity he doesn't want remixes of his own tracks that are way above him! I can understand him tho..

I'm sure garraud and guetta are just jelous because the skills axwell has or the axwell soul!

/P
So basicly your sayin' David Guetta does it for Money and fame.
Petter Send private message
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post by Petter » 19 Oct 2008, 07:36

PhilipJensen wrote:
Petter wrote:
carllouis wrote:No wonder they passed on that track. It would have made David Guetta's version sound like s**t in comparison! WWW is a great track and thankfully we didn't have to listen to some David Guetta vocals on a brilliant beat, not a big fan of Guetta and especially not his vocals.
yes, that's correct. Every clubber, including guetta knows that axwells remix is WAY better than the original, and because of guettas popularity he doesn't want remixes of his own tracks that are way above him! I can understand him tho..

I'm sure garraud and guetta are just jelous because the skills axwell has or the axwell soul!

/P
No, not at all. I'm saying that Guetta doesn't want his song to be remixed 10 times better than the original. Do you catch my drift?
I Image House Music
PhilipJensen Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by PhilipJensen » 19 Oct 2008, 17:10

Petter wrote:
PhilipJensen wrote:
Petter wrote: yes, that's correct. Every clubber, including guetta knows that axwells remix is WAY better than the original, and because of guettas popularity he doesn't want remixes of his own tracks that are way above him! I can understand him tho..

/P
No, not at all. I'm saying that Guetta doesn't want his song to be remixed 10 times better than the original. Do you catch my drift?
No sorry. I dont understand anyone who reject remixes becouse theyre too good. Thats not cool.
Dirty Sanchez Send private message
I worship Axwell

Post by Dirty Sanchez » 20 Oct 2008, 18:25

It's weird he would reject a good Remix, also considering Steve and Seb were involved in Everytime we touch... But hey, I don't think there is hard feelings about this anymore, Guetta was with the guys at Global Gathering; besides, he has been playing Axwell music lately on his FMIF radio show, which he had not done since this 'controversy'.

Btw, like a month I did my own bootleg of this two together to kinda get the idea of what Axwell's Remix would have been... and it sounded great :D But hey, there is WWW, rocking with those Remixes from EDX or Nari & Milani, so it's all good.
Mxtone Send private message
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: waiting for the day to come and have 2xpioneer cdj-1000mk3 and a djm 800 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mxtone » 20 Oct 2008, 21:21

yep i think everything between them is cool since guetta was playing at creamfields @ the SHM net so it appears that they are cool with each other now and hope now axwell realse this mix :twisted: :twisted:
I Got Nothing But Love For You
Séb Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by S√©b » 01 Dec 2008, 18:09

Last friday night, I saw Joachim Garraud... And he played this remix !!! This version is just awesome, I love it ! IMO, it's really the best version, maybe better than the final version (WWW...) :p
mo3330 Send private message
Axwell digger

Post by mo3330 » 01 Dec 2008, 19:33

Séb wrote:Last friday night, I saw Joachim Garraud... And he played this remix !!! This version is just awesome, I love it ! IMO, it's really the best version, maybe better than the final version (WWW...) :p
i was there too in platinum, it was a crazy night!!
Séb Send private message
Axwell lover

Post by S√©b » 01 Dec 2008, 21:03

mo3330 wrote:
Séb wrote:Last friday night, I saw Joachim Garraud... And he played this remix !!! This version is just awesome, I love it ! IMO, it's really the best version, maybe better than the final version (WWW...) :p
i was there too in platinum, it was a crazy night!!
Yes, absolutely ! :mrgreen: