EURO 2008

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
Mutu
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.facebook.com/mutulix

Post Mutu17 Jun 2008, 13:02

any football fan here ?

romania plays today against holland, and if we win we leave italy and france home :D
I got nothing but luv' for you !
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon17 Jun 2008, 13:43

Normally, I'm French, but I hope Romania will win tonight.

England was in y top 3 of my favourite teams (with Argentina), but they don't play, so I can be a traitor and I don't care :D
Dirty Sanchez
I worship Axwell

Post Dirty Sanchez17 Jun 2008, 14:09

I'm pulling for Spain, and we're getting a team from that group... It's reli fucked up that Group C has all those good teams and the rest of the groups are kind of 'empty'... It also doesn't help that England didn't qualify... But hey, the real fun's about to begin :D I think Holland and Portugal are the two better teams. I'm disappointed with my team, our coach sucks and we have some absences like Raúl, who had a great season with Real Madrid and deserved to be selected... By the way, we did beat Sweden but don't hate us Axwell, u know Spain loves ya lol :D Today I hope Romania qualifies but it's all in the air so we'll see... Nothing against France and Italy, it's only than I'd much rather have Spain vs Romania than Spain vs France/Italy... although all the respect for Romania, cos they're doing good and they would sure be hard to beat.
Mutu
I worship Axwell

Post Mutu17 Jun 2008, 14:53

if we pull this off, we gonna` play against spain :x
Petter
Administrator
DJ Gear: 3x CDJ-1000
1x DJM-800
1x MacBook Pro

Post Petter17 Jun 2008, 15:03

Since norway (yes, i know, not the greast soccer nation :P ) didn't qualify, I've been a fan of holland since WC 1998. They had a such cool national team in 1998.: Bergkamp, Overmars, Seedorf, Kluivert, Stam, Deboor (spelled right?), Davids etc.

It won't surprise me that Romania will beat holland tonight. Holland is already #1 in group C, and I think they will let the great players like Robben (who has a minor injury) rest. They will play with young and upcoming players.

Adn i also think it's better for holland to let Romania get in the 2nd place, because it eliminates Italy from coming to the qrt-final. Holland thinks Italy is a bigger threat than romania (no offence mutu :) )

I can't wait for tonight, holland has had the 2 best matches so far, and I don't expect anything different tonight ;)

Good game!
I Image House Music
Mutu
I worship Axwell

Post Mutu17 Jun 2008, 15:19

its gonna be 1-0 or 2-1 for Romania against "mechanic orange" :D
ANDREA
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Nothing :'(

Post ANDREA17 Jun 2008, 15:51

I'm italian but Italy in this Euro 2008 sucks!!! tonight won't win with France for sure. Fortunately Croatia is in great shape and I hope that win the competition. good luck Italy and Croatia :!:
I AM A BOY!!!

I've Got Nothing But Love For You!
Halcyon
I worship Axwell

Post Halcyon17 Jun 2008, 16:12

ANDREA wrote:I'm italian but Italy in this Euro 2008 sucks!!! tonight won't win with France for sure.
Oh ben non alors...

Then I hoped to see Italy win tonight, keep faith on your team please !!! ;)
Maybe Holland and Italy qualified !
jeanp
I worship Axwell

Post jeanp17 Jun 2008, 16:19

hm .. i guess germany will win this EuRo 2008 :D for shure!!
julian
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: 2 CDJ 800 MK2, DJM 400

Post julian17 Jun 2008, 16:42

Petter wrote:Since norway (yes, i know, not the greast soccer nation :P ) didn't qualify, I've been a fan of holland since WC 1998. They had a such cool national team in 1998.: Bergkamp, Overmars, Seedorf, Kluivert, Stam, Deboor (spelled right?), Davids etc.
:D thats funny. Im German and that same thing happened to me. Since the WC in 1998 im a huge fan of the netherlands. cool somebody else experienced the same thing :)