Axwell Clubbers Guide to 2010

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
itincichar1988
Axwell fan

Post itincichar198824 Oct 2016, 10:28

Latest post of the previous page:

Can't agree with you) Sometimes remix are very cool, even better the original. Depend on author of the remix. I wrote the essay about it on the last week, send it to MyPaperWriter reviews to make it complete (I needed 2 more pages). But because of their rework my essay has lost its structure and logical connection.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli24 Oct 2016, 17:47

itincichar1988 wrote:Can't agree with you) Sometimes remix are very cool, even better the original. Depend on author of the remix. I wrote the essay about it on the last week, send it to MyPaperWriter reviews to make it complete (I needed 2 more pages). But because of their rework my essay has lost its structure and logical connection.
I don't think you will get a reply anytime soon, but great bump notheless :D

Absolutely adore Ax his mix. Some very unexpected songs in there! AND the daddys groove magical island remix which is so underrated!
Last edited by Vinelli on 24 Oct 2016, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
cotu
I worship Axwell
Send private message yannmiro

Post cotu24 Oct 2016, 17:58

Vinelli wrote:
itincichar1988 wrote:Can't agree with you) Sometimes remix are very cool, even better the original. Depend on author of the remix. I wrote the essay about it on the last week, send it to MyPaperWriter reviews to make it complete (I needed 2 more pages). But because of their rework my essay has lost its structure and logical connection.
I don't thin you will get a reply anytime soon, but great bump notheless :D

Absolutely adore Ax his mix. Some very unexpected songs in there! AND the daddys groove magical island remix which is so underrated!
Almost convinced us this "guy" :lol:

But I agree with you.
Why don't people do the things they say they're gonna do, before it's too late
No point in sitting and wondering 'cause it's your right to choose your own thing
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli24 Oct 2016, 19:34

Spambots are evolving :o