valentine' day ideas....

General discussion concerning music, artists & labels.
jessekaye
Axwell fan

Post jessekaye05 Feb 2010, 20:16

One of the least romantic days of the year is Valentine's Day. The majority of men act like robots, purchasing flowers and chocolate for their sweethearts because that is what everyone else is doing. Many people celebrate the day out of obligation rather than celebration.

Last year we were lucky enough to spend a romantic weekend in Florida. Now, newly engaged and back in the honeymoon phase, we're banging our heads against the wall trying to figure out something new exciting.....

What are your plans.......
vicky
Axwell fan

Post vicky09 Feb 2010, 22:58

well, in my country, the 14th is also day of defender of wine :D or something like that xD
so, I'll celebrate it in that style ;)
basujanha2610
Axwell fan

Post basujanha261013 Feb 2010, 08:36

jessekaye wrote:One of the least romantic days of the year is Valentine's Day. The majority of men act like robots, purchasing flowers and chocolate for their sweethearts because that is what everyone else is doing. Many people celebrate the day out of obligation rather than celebration.

Last year we were lucky enough to spend a romantic weekend in Florida. Now, newly engaged and back in the honeymoon phase, we're banging our heads against the wall trying to figure out something new exciting.....

What are your plans.......
oh!

I've no gf! Just planning to go to a bar and take some.... beer!