Swedish House Mafia - One

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
paulparis
Axtone Artist

Post paulparis23 Feb 2010, 02:47

SHM new track? what do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4w2Hgs_JT8
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst23 Feb 2010, 09:47

Obviously - but it still doesn't thrill me at all... sounds more like Angello than Axwell to me...

btw: the Gogos are so poor! :D
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Axwell_Maniac88
Axwell digger

Post Axwell_Maniac8806 Mar 2010, 11:57

i cant see the axel touch in this track btw i like it but its not on the top like leave the world behind you and it cant be anthem for ibiza 2010 or wmc 2010..
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01707 Mar 2010, 12:17

i think it can be... doesnt matter what they ll release.. its shm so it will be anthem...
marko
I worship Axwell

Post marko07 Mar 2010, 12:35

agree with daherbst. i think that it's been some influence from Steve. It's too much BUY NOW style. So i doubt that i will visit beatport cause this one. ;) ;)
oskaaar
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Pioneer XDJ-RX

Post oskaaar07 Mar 2010, 13:04

peter017 wrote:i think it can be... doesnt matter what they ll release.. its shm so it will be anthem...
That's a totally awkward understanding. That means you like it just because it's SHM! You wouldn't like it if it was Klaas would you? It surely wouldn't be the anthem of 2010 if someone like Klaas was the producer of this track...

Ridiculous for sure!
Nothing But Love
peter017
I worship Axwell

Post peter01707 Mar 2010, 14:02

oskaaar wrote:
That's a totally awkward understanding. That means you like it just because it's SHM! You wouldn't like it if it was Klaas would you? It surely wouldn't be the anthem of 2010 if someone like Klaas was the producer of this track...

Ridiculous for sure!
did i say i like it?? totally dont like it,... just said it will be anthem cause its from shm... and thats how it is ;) not liking it but yes its like that
daherbst
Administrator
DJ Gear: all about Pioneer

Post daherbst07 Mar 2010, 15:42

I disagree Peter... and don't underestimate the crowd - the SHM support it NOT based by the "ordinary people"...

However - I do not dare to say if the track will be a success or not ...
e=shm²
Axcellent!
Kosi
I worship Axwell

Post Kosi07 Mar 2010, 16:34

I agree with Peter. Imo they can release what they want (I´m not sayin they do so)and it will be a success. There is such a hype about these three guys...
Maximillion
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.minichamps.de
DJ Gear: 3 x CDJ 1000 MK3
DJM 800
2 x Technics 1210 SL
Sennheiser HD 25

Post Maximillion07 Mar 2010, 18:54

think the biggest vibe is built around Axwell, then it is Sebastian Ingrosso and the Steve Angello!
Why do I have this opinion?
1. Axwell: The people are totally crazy for his productions/ remixes and his edits have the atmospheric touch, which appeals to a lot of people! Plus he seems to be funny guy and he can rock the floor with the combination of various styles!
2. Sebastian Ingrosso: I think he is the maniac/ lunatic (in a positive way) of those three. Has some crazy thrilled ideas and hypes the people with his performances, plus good productions!
3. Steve Angello, lately there were many discussions around him, when I compare his releases with the ones of Ax and Seb, he has released most material, but least bombs, so I think his quality is a bit down right now. He sometimes seems to much laidback and his arguments can be seen twofolded, just remember this, "is he really mixing or not/ headphones" discussion! He is more the Techno guy!
To sum it up:
1. Ax > most selective
2. Seb > funny lunatic
3. Steve > laidback

Remember: Just my opinion!

Concerning the new track: I have no real opinion, can't wait to hear it live at Miami and then I will make up my mind!