axwell in egypt

Worldwide DJ dates and discussion.
baronmansi
Axwell fan

Post baronmansi14 Apr 2010, 10:19

hi
i wanna see axwell on 29.04.2010 in egypt.

one question about the location:
is it ithe hockey stadium arena?
where is it? here it says CAIRO but when i google it says NASER CITY

and could you please tell me where i can get tickets?
greets
markus
Ahmedarafa
Axwell fan

Post Ahmedarafa17 Apr 2010, 03:40

Nasr City is a part of cairo
aalkady
Axwell fan

Post aalkady18 Apr 2010, 23:38

hey ! dont come, nothing works in arenas like this here....if it's not a real club or a beach party...then never trust it...dont come this one...we'd love to see you in another gig though
loose555
Axwell fan
DJ Gear: No

Post loose55518 Aug 2010, 10:51

n between all this, Axwell has been producing remixes for other artists - recent mixes have included Usher's "Burn" (BMG), Room 5's "Make Luv" (Positiva), Clipse & Faith Evans "Ma, I Don’t Love Her" (RCA), Stonebridge's "Put 'Em High" (Hed Kandi), N*E*R*D's single "Maybe" (Virgin), and more recently Hard-Fi's "Hard To Beat", Deep Dish's "Dreams", Pharrell' "Angel", Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous" and Madonna's "Jump".

In addition to a re-release of "Feel The Vibe" on Ministry Of Sound, he has produced several club remixes, as well as his own production, including "Get Over Here" by Rasmus Faber, "2 Million Ways" by C-Mos, "Turn On The Music" by Roger Sanchez, as well as his collaboration with Sebastian Ingrosso on Ernesto vs Bastian's "Dark Side Of The Moon". Among his original production, it's his other collaboration with the also Swedish producer Ingrosso on "Together". Axwell's most successful release of 2005 was "Watch The Sunrise", with Steve Edwards on vocals (famous for Cassius' "The Sound Of Violence"). The track has reached #3 in UK Dance Singles Chart and BBC Radio 1 Dance Chart. In between Axwell's productions he also found time to create Axtone, his own record label.
=================
Income Protection Insurance|Life Insurance Quotes