Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido08 May 2013, 21:55

Latest post of the previous page:

caspy wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:
caspy wrote:Because I love you guys.
Where'd you get this from?
I edited the teaser artwork, simple as that. Should be pretty close to the real deal though.
Okay, I'm don't know how to work with Photoshop so :)
If it sounds good, it is good.
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli08 May 2013, 21:55

caspy wrote:
trebleandsonido wrote:
caspy wrote:Because I love you guys.
Where'd you get this from?
I edited the teaser artwork, simple as that. Should be pretty close to the real deal though.
I only miss magnus, but it feels right!
caspy
Axwell digger
DJ Gear: Pioneer DDJ-T1
NI MASCHINE Mikro
NI Traktor Kontrol F1

Post caspy08 May 2013, 21:57

Vinelli wrote: I only miss magnus, but it feels right!
I'd make one with Magnus' name as well if anyone actually would want it ;)
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4208 May 2013, 22:02

I think COTU (or whatever this is) will have a little bit different font (artist and song name). Compare Heart is King and NBL with other not Axwell releases
caspy
Axwell digger
NI MASCHINE Mikro
NI Traktor Kontrol F1

Post caspy08 May 2013, 22:05

hrvoje42 wrote:I think COTU (or whatever this is) will have a little bit different font (artist and song name). Compare Heart is King and NBL with other not Axwell releases
I'm pretty sure those records belong to the "old" visual profile of Axtone. All the recent releases have followed the same template font-wise.
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas08 May 2013, 22:15

RomainG wrote:
olivierM wrote:Competition time : The first forum's member that have sex with COTU in the background win a pair of tickets for the Maritime Museum show.
Already did but with the rip, does it count ? :lol:
I already won. just had it with that rip clip in the background... ahhahaha
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign

Post Muscat08 May 2013, 22:17

Vinelli wrote:WTF Am I dreaming????
I swear I'm dreaming :o
Such an amazing artwork!! See you all on chat this Friday ;)
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4208 May 2013, 22:36

caspy wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote:I think COTU (or whatever this is) will have a little bit different font (artist and song name). Compare Heart is King and NBL with other not Axwell releases
I'm pretty sure those records belong to the "old" visual profile of Axtone. All the recent releases have followed the same template font-wise.
Nope, check out older Axtone releases. In the Air and every release after it have the same font, except NBL and Heart is King. And only those to are from Axwell. So I'm guessing COTU might also have different font.

It's not just font, every Axtone release since In the Air has some sort of picture, they are different, but also similar, very recognizable, but NBL and Heart is King have the Axwell Heart, so I'm guessing COTU might also have the heart
caspy
Axwell digger
NI MASCHINE Mikro
NI Traktor Kontrol F1

Post caspy08 May 2013, 23:34

hrvoje42 wrote: Nope, check out older Axtone releases. In the Air and every release after it have the same font, except NBL and Heart is King. And only those to are from Axwell. So I'm guessing COTU might also have different font.

It's not just font, every Axtone release since In the Air has some sort of picture, they are different, but also similar, very recognizable, but NBL and Heart is King have the Axwell Heart, so I'm guessing COTU might also have the heart
You are definitely right, but I don't think we'll see the heart for this. There are large amounts of both hours of work and money involved in the making of that artwork, so I simply cannot think they'll only use it for promotion and not for the cover when it follows the exact same template for the recent releases. Just my guess.
AdamB
True fan

Post AdamB09 May 2013, 00:09

caspy wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote: Nope, check out older Axtone releases. In the Air and every release after it have the same font, except NBL and Heart is King. And only those to are from Axwell. So I'm guessing COTU might also have different font.

You are definitely right, but I don't think we'll see the heart for this. There are large amounts of both hours of work and money involved in the making of that artwork, so I simply cannot think they'll only use it for promotion and not for the cover when it follows the exact same template for the recent releases. Just my guess.
it has the heart in, look at the white lines around the eye ;)
nickkrupka1
I worship Axwell

Post nickkrupka109 May 2013, 00:44

hrvoje42 wrote:
caspy wrote:
Nope, check out older Axtone releases. In the Air and every release after it have the same font, except NBL and Heart is King. And only those to are from Axwell. So I'm guessing COTU might also have different font.

Those songs are really fitting to have the heart also, wince they are both about a heart or love. The heart wouldn't really fit or make sense on the COTU cover.

But you do bring up a good point, but I really hope your wrong :D