Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
trebleandsonido
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/trebleandsonido QuintenVP trebleandsonido

Post trebleandsonido20 Jan 2013, 01:58

Latest post of the previous page:

Vinelli wrote:
House5 wrote:
Didas wrote:last time ever... in 2 months we will see what happens again.. 8-)

edit: rename the thread
Yeah... Since the UMF will be the last SHM gig ever... We need something really incredible ! I just hope it'll be streamed live on Youtube...
Expect the expected. The crowd comes to hear the tracks fro that album.
Indeed! Just hope he'll play it again when the OLT ends!
If it sounds good, it is good.
House5 Online
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House5 Online20 Jan 2013, 10:15

Indeed... This stuff, guys... This stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnTNO3P0Zr0

Wanted to post it again... Those vocals... OMFG, still amazing :o It'll help us to wait !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
olivierM
I worship Axwell

Post olivierM07 Apr 2013, 13:09

UP !

Here we are guys. Center of the universe is coming...
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine07 Apr 2013, 13:34

I am making this post for all the people that weren't part of the chat; Essentially, what's happened is:

Didas went on chat and said that rumors were goin around that ax sent COTU to Dj's, then in a matter of hours, Ax's twitter lights up with tweets about COTU, Ax has also having a twitter contest and the winner get;s to listen to a "new track" of Ax's, so that heavily suggests COTU. An april fools prank by Ingrosso was also done a few days ago about COTU, which I thought was a little fishy, and it seems to have actually come to fruition.

I know I'm not in a position to say this, and it should probably be someone like Didas saying this, and it won't mean anything to most of you, but still, as a die hard Axhead, i have to say it; Being a fan of Ax over the last 6 years has certaintly been a rollercoaster, with the highs being incredible and the lows being downright depressing, but if they have all been leading to this glorious moment, then it's god damn worth it. Everything. Centre of the Universe isn't even my fav unreleased Ax track (Think about it is), but to me, it represents the chance for House Music to go back to what it was. House Music's most influential producer, a man who has pioneered the scene for years, is releasing a track with so much love and emotion, and so much happiness. To me, I think a big change is coming.

Cam
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar07 Apr 2013, 13:40

let us pray :) nice words cam, feel you
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz107 Apr 2013, 13:46

camheine wrote:I am making this post for all the people that weren't part of the chat; Essentially, what's happened is:

Didas went on chat and said that rumors were goin around that ax sent COTU to Dj's, then in a matter of hours, Ax's twitter lights up with tweets about COTU, Ax has also having a twitter contest and the winner get;s to listen to a "new track" of Ax's, so that heavily suggests COTU. An april fools prank by Ingrosso was also done a few days ago about COTU, which I thought was a little fishy, and it seems to have actually come to fruition.

I know I'm not in a position to say this, and it should probably be someone like Didas saying this, and it won't mean anything to most of you, but still, as a die hard Axhead, i have to say it; Being a fan of Ax over the last 6 years has certaintly been a rollercoaster, with the highs being incredible and the lows being downright depressing, but if they have all been leading to this glorious moment, then it's god damn worth it. Everything. Centre of the Universe isn't even my fav unreleased Ax track (Think about it is), but to me, it represents the chance for House Music to go back to what it was. House Music's most influential producer, a man who has pioneered the scene for years, is releasing a track with so much love and emotion, and so much happiness. To me, I think a big change is coming.

Cam
Well written!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
More Life
oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar07 Apr 2013, 13:52

nja
Axwell digger

Post nja07 Apr 2013, 13:55

i hope that if cotu is indeed the next release we will see a remode too!
and imagine for a moment the artwork for the release! it will be amazing!
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine07 Apr 2013, 14:01

I've never come so close to crying because of a song, seriously, this song is so perfect
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas07 Apr 2013, 14:08

camheine wrote:I am making this post for all the people that weren't part of the chat; Essentially, what's happened is:

Cam

Mad respect to our aussie lad @Camheine.

lets RT this tweet, lets give some(More) love to our idol!

https://twitter.com/DiogoAlv3s/status/3 ... 5947713536

" I can taste it... that the feeling..."
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign

Post Muscat07 Apr 2013, 14:26

Cam
Couldn't have said it better myself. Huge props Cam, this is the moment we've been waiting for :D :D
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]