Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz30 May 2013, 11:02

Latest post of the previous page:

Now waiting for the original to finish the 4 year wait :D
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House530 May 2013, 11:42

Dat Remode... I can't wait to see people's reactions when I'll drop this...
Axwell is back after so many years... Let's hope that the next Ax track will be Think About It, and our lives will be complete ! :D
hrvoje42 wrote:it's just a crappy remode (crappy compared to the original)
No comment :roll: Just one thing : the original and the remode are not similar enough to be compared to each other.
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/
Posts: 389
Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Post Gigo30 May 2013, 12:02

hedz wrote:Now waiting for the original to finish the 4 year wait :D
this 8-)
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 449
Joined: 02 Dec 2012

Post hrvoje4230 May 2013, 12:24

House5 wrote:
hrvoje42 wrote:it's just a crappy remode (crappy compared to the original)
No comment :roll: Just one thing : the original and the remode are not similar enough to be compared to each other.
Well COTU and, lets say, Afrojack - Air Guitar also aren't similar. Does that mean you can't say which one is better?
DM13
Axwell fan
Send private message
Posts: 8
Joined: 28 Jul 2010

Post DM1330 May 2013, 13:39

I just returned here, after years of absence, because I was on Beatport a few minutes ago and noticed on top of my new tracks the COTU Remode. I already have it, but I'm wondering if the Original Mix is out yet? I'm not gonna read 52 pages to find that out, sorry.
On the meantime, am I the only one who is finding the Remode weird? Might be because I heard the Original hundreds of times all those years back...
User avatar
DCBull
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 2223
Joined: 19 Aug 2011

Post DCBull30 May 2013, 13:47

DM13 wrote:I just returned here, after years of absence, because I was on Beatport a few minutes ago and noticed on top of my new tracks the COTU Remode. I already have it, but I'm wondering if the Original Mix is out yet? I'm not gonna read 52 pages to find that out, sorry.
On the meantime, am I the only one who is finding the Remode weird? Might be because I heard the Original hundreds of times all those years back...
Original Mix release is coming soon
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House530 May 2013, 13:53

hrvoje42 wrote:Well COTU and, lets say, Afrojack - Air Guitar also aren't similar. Does that mean you can't say which one is better?
They're not the same kind of music, so... After all, it's a matter of taste. I'm gonna play the 2 versions a lot ;)
But don't say it's crappy...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3313
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli30 May 2013, 15:59

Purchasing the WAV as I type, EXCITED. The full version on youtube sounds supaaah
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz30 May 2013, 16:33

Why isnt Magnus name listen on the artwork and/or name of the track?
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3313
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli30 May 2013, 18:48

the remode is reeaaalllyyy good you guys
User avatar
FlavioPereira
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 112
Joined: 13 Feb 2010

Post FlavioPereira30 May 2013, 19:19

hedz wrote:Why isnt Magnus name listen on the artwork and/or name of the track?
probably the same answer as the vocal cut
or it's like NBL that only appears on the other artwork