Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Teo_T
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 138
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
DJ Gear: pioneer cdj/djm 400

Post Teo_T06 Jun 2013, 15:58

Latest post of the previous page:

On his Fb page he says : 10 th the iTunes release.. Why this via iTunes and remode via beatport??
User avatar
olivierM
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 585
Joined: 12 May 2010
Location: France

Post olivierM06 Jun 2013, 16:30

Teo_T wrote:On his Fb page he says : 10 th the iTunes release.. Why this via iTunes and remode via beatport??
Because the remode is for dj, and the original fits better for young singing girls !
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 449
Joined: 02 Dec 2012

Post hrvoje4206 Jun 2013, 18:29

What's the difference between classic mix and original mix? If you mean classic = 2009 and original = wtp video, aren't they very similar, almost the same?
Teo_T
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 138
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
DJ Gear: pioneer cdj/djm 400

Post Teo_T06 Jun 2013, 18:55

yea ok... but why not release the original also on beatport??
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3317
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli06 Jun 2013, 19:16

just wait
User avatar
darkzavage
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 135
Joined: 28 Feb 2011

Post darkzavage06 Jun 2013, 20:41

olivierM wrote:
Teo_T wrote:On his Fb page he says : 10 th the iTunes release.. Why this via iTunes and remode via beatport??
Because the remode is for dj, and the original fits better for young singing girls !
well i'll gladly be a singing girl if it means i get an extended original mix...
remode is amazing, but i prefer the original!
User avatar
Supermode
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 359
Joined: 26 Feb 2012
Location: Belgium

Post Supermode06 Jun 2013, 20:55

So, why not spend my 100th post on COTU...
Just wanted to thank you Axwell, it's great to see how you can make this remode (basically an extra version of what we were waiting for) stand so much on its own. I really love it, keep it up! ;)
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3317
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli06 Jun 2013, 21:03

Supermode wrote:So, why not spend my 100th post on COTU...
Just wanted to thank you Axwell, it's great to see how you can make this remode (basically an extra version of what we were waiting for) stand so much on its own. I really love it, keep it up! ;)
I think my 10000th post will be about think about it :lol:
User avatar
Supermode
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 359
Joined: 26 Feb 2012
Location: Belgium

Post Supermode07 Jun 2013, 16:36

Vinelli wrote:
Supermode wrote:So, why not spend my 100th post on COTU...
Just wanted to thank you Axwell, it's great to see how you can make this remode (basically an extra version of what we were waiting for) stand so much on its own. I really love it, keep it up! ;)
I think my 10000th post will be about think about it :lol:
:D
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
oskar
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 448
Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Location: Breda / Brussels

Post oskar07 Jun 2013, 17:04

so its leaked...
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz07 Jun 2013, 17:53

Still the best version... :( IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQj_ZLPjQvA