Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
Muscat
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/joshmuscatdesign

Post Muscat07 Apr 2013, 14:26

Latest post of the previous page:

camheine wrote:I am making this post for all the people that weren't part of the chat; Essentially, what's happened is:

Didas went on chat and said that rumors were goin around that ax sent COTU to Dj's, then in a matter of hours, Ax's twitter lights up with tweets about COTU, Ax has also having a twitter contest and the winner get;s to listen to a "new track" of Ax's, so that heavily suggests COTU. An april fools prank by Ingrosso was also done a few days ago about COTU, which I thought was a little fishy, and it seems to have actually come to fruition.

I know I'm not in a position to say this, and it should probably be someone like Didas saying this, and it won't mean anything to most of you, but still, as a die hard Axhead, i have to say it; Being a fan of Ax over the last 6 years has certaintly been a rollercoaster, with the highs being incredible and the lows being downright depressing, but if they have all been leading to this glorious moment, then it's god damn worth it. Everything. Centre of the Universe isn't even my fav unreleased Ax track (Think about it is), but to me, it represents the chance for House Music to go back to what it was. House Music's most influential producer, a man who has pioneered the scene for years, is releasing a track with so much love and emotion, and so much happiness. To me, I think a big change is coming.

Cam
Couldn't have said it better myself. Huge props Cam, this is the moment we've been waiting for :D :D
[i]"Turn off your brain and turn on your heart"[/i]
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull07 Apr 2013, 14:36

why does this thread only have 6 pages? 8-)
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4207 Apr 2013, 15:38

The original tweet said:
Tomorrow 6pm CET help us reveal Wheres The Party & you could be the 1st person in the universe to hear Axwell’s new record in May #AXWELLWTP

And whoever wins, he clearly wouldn't be the 1st person in the universe to hear COTU... That's why I'm a little skeptical
jz1
Administrator
Send private message https://www.axwellforum.com axwellforum axwellforum
DJ Gear: Spotify

Post jz107 Apr 2013, 15:43

hrvoje42 wrote:The original tweet said:
Tomorrow 6pm CET help us reveal Wheres The Party & you could be the 1st person in the universe to hear Axwell’s new record in May #AXWELLWTP

And whoever wins, he clearly wouldn't be the 1st person in the universe to hear COTU... That's why I'm a little skeptical
On the other hand if you take it really litterly axwell is always the first person that heared it :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
More Life
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House507 Apr 2013, 17:43

Cam, you're a hell of a fan. I really enjoyed your message !

Let's see how he changed COTU (because he obviously changed it...)... I'm really wondering if he'll do what he did with NBL : give us a first EP (original + remode), and a second one with maybe remixes + 2009 versions. That would be something incredible !
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
sobieski902
I worship Axwell

Post sobieski90207 Apr 2013, 18:34

camheine wrote: it represents the chance for House Music to go back to what it was. House Music's most influential producer, a man who has pioneered the scene for years, is releasing a track with so much love and emotion, and so much happiness. To me, I think a big change is coming.

Cam
nothing to add, my friend
Born in Germany, raised in music
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo07 Apr 2013, 20:05

here is another hint :)

oskar
I worship Axwell

Post oskar07 Apr 2013, 20:49

would be awesome if he replies positively on that final question.
House5
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House508 Apr 2013, 07:31

Yeah, we need him on this forum... So we can get all the informations directly and talk to the king himself !

But there is something that I didn't really understand : the winner will get the track in May, or he'll get it in a few days and we'll see the release in May ? It's a perfect time to release it tbw, we'll almost be in summer...
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."

Luigi vs. House5...
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio

Post Vinelli08 Apr 2013, 08:20

Over the years, this has become more than just another brilliant axwell single. Maybe it was for the best this was being riped over the years. Not only the sweet end of the waiting will feel like a treat itself, but the contrast between this track and the current scene is astronomical this year. Ax has always been a few steps ahead, but with COTU, every edm track of today will be overshadowed by it's magnitude

The artwork is surely going to have a outer space theme, just like the good old days. I truly can't fully express my excitement over this in mere words. This is what's being an axwell fan is all about :mrgreen:
House5
I worship Axwell
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House508 Apr 2013, 09:06

Other great words...
Me neither, I can't explain my excitation for this... Axwell will change COTU, but I only hope that it'll keep this summer 2009 feeling. He could bring House Music back !
A wonderful remode, the 2009 version if he changed it too much, and maybe a remix. Yes, the new NBL hype with 2 EPs full of Axwell mixes... We need this, since we waited so many time...

But, even if he doesn't do that, I'll still be happier than ever, because the king is back. It means that House Music is finally back, and that we'll have more really decent tracks to play.
The hype and the beauty of summer 2009 is back for me. Summer 2009 was one of the best summers of my life because Axwell made me embrace House Music...
I didn't discover COTU at this time, but anyway, I still feel his 2009 joy when I listen to it. It brings back so many memories...

I felt the need to write all this :lol:

Luigi vs. House5...