Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
DCBull
I worship Axwell

Post DCBull11 Jun 2013, 10:15

Latest post of the previous page:

I don't get all the criticism, just wait some more weeks for the extended mix and be happy we finally get COTU :)
camheine
I worship Axwell

Post camheine11 Jun 2013, 11:59

DCBull wrote:I don't get all the criticism, just wait some more weeks for the extended mix and be happy we finally get COTU :)
Agreed! sure, i would love to have the 2009 version, and sure, i'll probably just keep listening to the rip, but you guys are forgetting the most important thing out of all of this......

Ax is releasing tracks again!!!!!!

This is his first release since Heart is King. Heart is king!! Remember that track? the one that was released in 2011? At the end of the day, be thankful that Ax is Ax again. Sure, he may have stuffed this one up, but guys, Ax is making music again! And we have so much to look forward to! Never let you down remix, We come we rave we love, and most importantly, his album, which will contain every single track which we have been waiting for! Remember that feeling you had when you had a new thumpin Ax track in your life? We can finally have that again! So i don't know about you guys, but i'm pretty damn excited about what's to come!
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
OmneiaMusic
Axwell lover
DJ Gear: FL Studio 10
Traktor Kontrol S4
Pioneer HDJ-2000

Post OmneiaMusic11 Jun 2013, 12:53

camheine wrote:
DCBull wrote:I don't get all the criticism, just wait some more weeks for the extended mix and be happy we finally get COTU :)
Agreed! sure, i would love to have the 2009 version, and sure, i'll probably just keep listening to the rip, but you guys are forgetting the most important thing out of all of this......

This is his first release since Heart is King. Heart is king!! Remember that track? the one that was released in 2011? At the end of the day, be thankful that Ax is Ax again. Sure, he may have stuffed this one up, but guys, Ax is making music again! And we have so much to look forward to! Never let you down remix, We come we rave we love, and most importantly, his album, which will contain every single track which we have been waiting for! Remember that feeling you had when you had a new thumpin Ax track in your life? We can finally have that again! So i don't know about you guys, but i'm pretty damn excited about what's to come!

Amen to that, and tbh although not as good as the classic version, i still really really love the new COTU, for me the magic is still there
Pieschi
DJ Gear: CDJ2000 - DJM900 - S-DJ05 - HD25

Post Pieschi11 Jun 2013, 15:23

camheine wrote:

FYI: It took 787 days after Heart Is King! :D
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4211 Jun 2013, 20:26

Maybe the classic mix of COTU will be on the album
Gigo
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://www.djgigo.com/

Post Gigo11 Jun 2013, 20:53

Pieschi wrote:
camheine wrote:

FYI: It took 787 days after Heart Is King! :D
lol you actually counted? crazy :shock:
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell

Post hrvoje4211 Jun 2013, 21:31

You don't have to count each day. It was released April 4th 2011, so its 366 days until April 4th 2012 + 365 days until April 4th 2013 + 26 remaining days in April + 30 days in May
Supermode
I worship Axwell

Post Supermode11 Jun 2013, 23:34

hrvoje42 wrote:Maybe the classic mix of COTU will be on the album
I'm thinking/hoping this since we knew we were getting a different version.
Seems I can’t deny some days just pass me by, you know I feel, I feel much better… At Night!
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum

Post Hardsoul12 Jun 2013, 12:05

A lot of disappointed opinions here, hehe... You know, this is the same like with NBL first version, everyone love it, but never get it. Only Ax's fans know first version of COTU, other ppl don't have idea that he played it 4 years ago different song and that there is another "best" version.

Hope, that one day we can get first version, but you know... Just be happy, after 4 years its here!
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
Didas
I worship Axwell

Post Didas12 Jun 2013, 12:49

Im really happy, hes releasing a lot of stuff this year. If he thinks COTU works better this way, in Ax we have to trust.

After this its time to release 'Think About It' and a new single we havent heard yet
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
House5
I worship Axwell
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House512 Jun 2013, 15:58

The most weird thing with COTU is that the Remode is on Axtone, and the original is on Happy Music or something like that...

But I agree with Didas, Axwell will be releasing some huge stuff, Feel the Pressure, Think About It, etc. so I'm not too worried for the future :)
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...