Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1391
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul18 Sep 2013, 15:41

Latest post of the previous page:

Didas wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM664KHJcfo

many of you already know Ax is playing this remix.
thoughts?
I like this one, really great remix. For me it's best remix of COTU and it's only one remix played by Axwell! Don't forget that unknown guy made this one.
Maximillion wrote:a bit difficult to hear, so can not really say anything! Does anybody know who the remixer is?
Blinders He's also FB group member, so I guess he follows forum too :)
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House519 Sep 2013, 09:42

I love how Blinders played with the original piano on the breakdown, that was the first thing that made me love the breakdown...

Even though this remix has a little electro house feeling, personally I really dig it. Can't wait to get it for my sets :D
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
pow
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 566
Joined: 17 Sep 2011
Location: Estonia, Tallinn
DJ Gear: None

Post pow19 Sep 2013, 11:01

Still can't get over that the first version will never be released :(
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine20 Sep 2013, 05:24

pow wrote:Still can't get over that the first version will never be released :(
The first version really isnt that different though. It only sounds different cos at the start the outro of Phazing is still playing, so it has a nice drums bit over the top of the piano, and for the chorus he only really changed the synth and stuff. It's still the same song guys!
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz20 Sep 2013, 07:01

camheine wrote:
pow wrote:Still can't get over that the first version will never be released :(
The first version really isnt that different though. It only sounds different cos at the start the outro of Phazing is still playing, so it has a nice drums bit over the top of the piano, and for the chorus he only really changed the synth and stuff. It's still the same song guys!
No its not lol. If you actually listen to all details, a lot of stuff changed. For instance, I can tell he changed the hihats... There's a continuous ride hat going with the melody, the structure changed (its shorter now) and the very emotional part before the second drop is also gone, he only added it as an addition to the build... That version is a lot better and a lot more worked than the released one for sure.
User avatar
darkzavage
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 135
Joined: 28 Feb 2011

Post darkzavage20 Sep 2013, 13:13

hedz wrote:
camheine wrote:
pow wrote:Still can't get over that the first version will never be released :(
The first version really isnt that different though. It only sounds different cos at the start the outro of Phazing is still playing, so it has a nice drums bit over the top of the piano, and for the chorus he only really changed the synth and stuff. It's still the same song guys!
No its not lol. If you actually listen to all details, a lot of stuff changed. For instance, I can tell he changed the hihats... There's a continuous ride hat going with the melody, the structure changed (its shorter now) and the very emotional part before the second drop is also gone, he only added it as an addition to the build... That version is a lot better and a lot more worked than the released one for sure.
I 'prefer' the older version only because i dont like the new synth melody :) but other than that all the changes are for the better (in my opinion) the heartbeat before the second drop was misplaced i think... it didnt make a lot of sense to be there :)
User avatar
Watsa
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1201
Joined: 19 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Sennheiser HD-25

Post Watsa24 Sep 2013, 17:01



min 30
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House524 Sep 2013, 17:07

THAT REMIX ! Seriously, Blinders is talented ! I need this beast so bad :D

And so we know it's an Axtone release 8-)
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1391
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul24 Sep 2013, 18:05

I asked Simon after WTP if Blinders Remix is coming on Axtone... "We shall see release the remix" and now we know it.

What do you think, it will be regular release or e.g. free give away? I know this isn't Axwell's style but you never know what Axtone can figure out ;)
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz24 Sep 2013, 18:18

Hardsoul wrote:I asked Simon after WTP if Blinders Remix is coming on Axtone... "We shall see release the remix" and now we know it.

What do you think, it will be regular release or e.g. free give away? I know this isn't Axwell's style but you never know what Axtone can figure out ;)
Release would mean the world for him for sure...
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1391
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul24 Sep 2013, 19:03

hedz wrote:Release would mean the world for him for sure...
No doubt about it. Everyone, who understand house music, dreams about release on Axtone. And a lot of us dreams about meet&greet with Ax, this means world for me.
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!