Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz07 Oct 2013, 16:24

Latest post of the previous page:

Hardsoul wrote:Aaahhh so proud of him! For me it's the best COTU remix! Would love to receive promo, hihi ;)
This... This released proves that Axtone are not for 'axwell friends releases' like someone said some months ago, when Beatport posted an A&R Axtone "hint"
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1952
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House507 Oct 2013, 17:09

"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz08 Oct 2013, 13:57

Rober wrote:I really don't like the artwork for the Blinders Remix, wayyyy too flashy. The best artworks are simple and tasteful with something real in them, ie. Walk With Me, CTSM (DubVision Remix), Reverie. Nice remix though.
Flashy huge remix goes for a flashy artwork :)
User avatar
Hardsoul
Administrator
Send private message axwellforum axwellforum
Posts: 1391
Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Location: Czech Republic

Post Hardsoul11 Oct 2013, 14:21

Tonight exclusive premiere BBC Radio 1 Pete Tong 22:00 CET Blinders COTU Remix.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turn off your brain and turn on your heart!
User avatar
AxIsKing
Axwell lover
Send private message https://www.facebook.com/FelixKnoxOfficial
Posts: 44
Joined: 30 Aug 2011
DJ Gear: Traktor Kontrol S2

Post AxIsKing12 Oct 2013, 13:01

Hardsoul wrote:Tonight exclusive premiere BBC Radio 1 Pete Tong 22:00 CET Blinders COTU Remix.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really awesome Remix! Like it a lot!
User avatar
Didas
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 4294
Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

Post Didas14 Oct 2013, 11:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTd-GnfH-tM

best remix. end of story. it had to be released on Axtone :)
"When I'm making music I try to create something that is different... something that makes my ears happy.."
User avatar
hedz
I worship Axwell
Send private message helderdiniz
Posts: 3255
Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Location: Porto, Portugal

Post hedz14 Oct 2013, 16:21

Image

I like how my COTU collection is going :D
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1952
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House514 Oct 2013, 17:19

Uuuuuuuh... Crazy guy !

Good collection 8-) But Blinders remix is enough for me :mrgreen:
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
Vinelli
I worship Axwell
Send private message https://soundcloud.com/axwell-forum-radio
Posts: 3317
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Rotterdam City Of Love, The Netherlands

Post Vinelli15 Oct 2013, 16:03

ugh..typical bro big room remix that blinders one. Not liking the Dyro one and yet all over this? This forum is weird :shock:
User avatar
hrvoje42
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 449
Joined: 02 Dec 2012

Post hrvoje4215 Oct 2013, 16:47

Vinelli wrote:ugh..typical bro big room remix that blinders one. Not liking the Dyro one and yet all over this? This forum is weird :shock:
Finally someone said it. Blinders remix is nothing special IMO... Dyro is much better, perhaps it lacks energy, but its a good chillout track if nothing else. And even if you dont like Dyro remix, you should respect him for not doing the usual electro crap but something completely different
User avatar
darkzavage
True fan
Send private message
Posts: 135
Joined: 28 Feb 2011

Post darkzavage15 Oct 2013, 19:47

hrvoje42 wrote:
Vinelli wrote:ugh..typical bro big room remix that blinders one. Not liking the Dyro one and yet all over this? This forum is weird :shock:
Finally someone said it. Blinders remix is nothing special IMO... Dyro is much better, perhaps it lacks energy, but its a good chillout track if nothing else. And even if you dont like Dyro remix, you should respect him for not doing the usual electro crap but something completely different
'something completely different'
are you joking?