Axwell - Center of The Universe

Releases, remixes, unreleased music & projects.
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine15 Apr 2013, 03:14

Latest post of the previous page:

ggssmm wrote:is it a live rip or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnTNO3P0Zr0
Nah i think it's leaked
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG
Posts: 491
Joined: 27 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

Post RomainG15 Apr 2013, 06:57

camheine wrote:
ggssmm wrote:is it a live rip or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnTNO3P0Zr0
Nah i think it's leaked
It's a rip from SHM set @ UMF 2010
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
olivierM
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 585
Joined: 12 May 2010
Location: France

Post olivierM15 Apr 2013, 11:11

It's not from UMF 2010, it's from Stereosonic 2009.

Here is the UMF version they played :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M220kbyADo
User avatar
ggssmm
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/guilherme-miranda
Posts: 682
Joined: 15 Dec 2011
Location: Rio / London

Post ggssmm15 Apr 2013, 22:46

olivierM wrote:It's not from UMF 2010, it's from Stereosonic 2009.

Here is the UMF version they played :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M220kbyADo
theres a video of ax playing it at stereosonic, but the quality is not that good... was it recorded?
User avatar
ern1523
Axwell digger
Send private message
Posts: 74
Joined: 19 Nov 2011

Post ern152330 Apr 2013, 01:47

Anyone else notice that the same clicking noises in COTU are used in Resurrection? Just a random thought I had...must be the Ax touch!
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine30 Apr 2013, 03:52

ern1523 wrote:Anyone else notice that the same clicking noises in COTU are used in Resurrection? Just a random thought I had...must be the Ax touch!
I assume your talking bout the sticks? Yeah ax has used it before in a few tracks i think
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
User avatar
RomainG
I worship Axwell
Send private message http://soundcloud.com/RomainG
Posts: 491
Joined: 27 Nov 2011
DJ Gear: Mix
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-900
- 1x Pioneer DJM-900
- 2x Pioneer CDJ-400
- 1x Pioneer DJM-400

Production
- Ableton Live
- Behringer UMX49

Post RomainG30 Apr 2013, 08:51

camheine wrote:
ern1523 wrote:Anyone else notice that the same clicking noises in COTU are used in Resurrection? Just a random thought I had...must be the Ax touch!
I assume your talking bout the sticks? Yeah ax has used it before in a few tracks i think
But Axwell didn't edit Resurrection, he just cut 30 seconds of the track ! So I guess Michael Calfan took some inspiration from Axwell track to make it !
(source : MC himself)
 
[i][b]Romain G[/b][/i]

[url]http://www.facebook.com/RomainG.Official[/url]
[url]http://twitter.com/RomainGofficial[/url]
[url]http://soundcloud.com/RomainG[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/RomainGOfficial[/url]
User avatar
camheine
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1152
Joined: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post camheine30 Apr 2013, 08:58

RomainG wrote:
camheine wrote:
ern1523 wrote:Anyone else notice that the same clicking noises in COTU are used in Resurrection? Just a random thought I had...must be the Ax touch!
I assume your talking bout the sticks? Yeah ax has used it before in a few tracks i think
But Axwell didn't edit Resurrection, he just cut 30 seconds of the track ! So I guess Michael Calfan took some inspiration from Axwell track to make it !
(source : MC himself)
haha, yeah true
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music."
levin
Axwell lover
Send private message
Posts: 28
Joined: 11 Feb 2012
DJ Gear: Traktor S4, F1

Post levin01 May 2013, 19:40

guys! An ad for where's the party with Centre of the universe just aired on swedish tv channel TV6! It still has the same epic guitar sound and the same melody! Man, those vocals are guud.
User avatar
House5
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 1950
Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Location: France
DJ Gear: Denon DN-MC6000
VirtualDJ Pro

Post House501 May 2013, 20:07

And guys, check out the official "Where's the Party?" website... In 13 days today, something epic will happen ! A world premiere, guys ! Can't wait :o

Check by yourselves : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW81wTsdUgc an ad (with no sound)

http://www.where-is-the-party.com/

Oh my god, my excitement is at its top ! :o :o
"You showed us, and the world, that Paris is much more than the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa..."
Axwell, Bercy @ Paris, Saturday, December the 8th 2012.

Luigi vs. House5...
User avatar
olivierM
I worship Axwell
Send private message
Posts: 585
Joined: 12 May 2010
Location: France

Post olivierM01 May 2013, 20:13

It can't be real. When SHM still existed, every BIG ANNOUCEMENTS like this were just new gigs or a new necklace design etc.